Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Karma's a B****

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:13 PM
  • 6 Replies

Ok so the handful who actually read my other post about the drama that is my real life, I have an awesome update . . . So last weekend I didn't write back to my oldest dds sperm donors other baby mama . . . I did a lot of soul searching and feeling the situation out . . . finally Tuesday I sent her an email and very carefully expressed my concerns . . . I told her I was nervous communicating with ANYONE who has/had a connection to Eric (for the remainder of this post we shall refer to him as SD) as he is a sociopath, very sleazy and manipulative in his attempts to get his way and hurt people and he lies on a consistant basis . . . I explained that I didn't want to stir the pot so to speak as SD has pretty much left dd and I alone except when I've contacted certain people like his mother (dds paternal grandmother) . . . but I did take the time to answer a few of her questions regarding my expiriance with SD and his wife/enabler/psycho bitch (ladies i never knew he was married for the year we were together but this woman knew he was seeing me and still to this day threatens me and my family) . . .

Well as it turns out this chick is pretty awesome ! ! ! we have a lot in common, which makes sense since SD picked the two of us to prey on . . . she is georgous and has an absolutely adorable little boy whom I can't wait to meet . . . plus she has more dirt on SD then I do, mostly because while married (she didn't know either) he lived with her so she had access to files and email accounts I never did . . . I am so greatful she contacted me and we are each going to help each other in our upcoming custody battles and I'll help her with her CS battle if I can . . . We are each going for full legal and physical custody of our children since he has had zero contact with my dd in over 3 years and very limited contact with her ds in the first 5 months of his life and since we now have pretty solid proof of his illegal activities, anger/violence issues, and his overall unsafe behavior . . .

I love having an ally in all this stuff now

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
BabyBrooke13
by Silver Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:28 PM

BUMP!

BabyBrooke13
by Silver Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:27 PM

BUMP!

Ladywithtwo
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:29 PM
I hope it works out but be cautious. You don't know if her yet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LittleJMRsMommy
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 6:07 AM

Good Luck! Hope everything works out for the best!

later.tater
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 8:09 AM
)Yay
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bellawomen
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 8:13 AM

I didn't see your other post(s), but good luck!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)