Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm really depressed :(

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:30 PM
  • 10 Replies
for the last week I have been extremely depressed and it has been all towards my dd and my unborn baby. I don't feel like I should be a mom and that I am not emotionally attached to my babies. And its killing me. My hubby is trying so hard to make things easier for me I am going to talk to my dr on tuesday because I know I shouldn't be feeling this way. I am so glad I have my hubby to help me through this hard time I don't know what I would do without him. I feel like a complete failure but with his help I think I can get back to feeling like my old happy self :)
'm having
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Gabbysmom715
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:31 PM
lol don't mind the last line
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gabbysmom715
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:36 PM
bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KenzieQsMommy
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:40 PM
I'm sorry you're down mama :-( those babies surely love you and you sound like you've got a wonderful support system so that's great. ((hugs))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Arya91Fire
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:42 PM

honey, oh i'm so sorry your feeling this way. it happens alot. once you go and see your little one then you will feel more like a mother. everything about being a mom is so complex and things don't always happen the way it seems it should. I hope you feel better *hugs*

Gabbysmom715
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:53 PM
thank you I just feel so awful because I don't feel anything towards this baby. I know I will love him the second I see him but I just feel like I should already feel that way. And my poor dd is about to be 3 and for the past week I haven't even been able to stand being around her. She is everything I could ask for and more but she is getting the shit end of the deal because of how depressed I am. She is at my mil's for the nite so I can get a break from her.

Quoting Arya91Fire:

honey, oh i'm so sorry your feeling this way. it happens alot. once you go and see your little one then you will feel more like a mother. everything about being a mom is so complex and things don't always happen the way it seems it should. I hope you feel better *hugs*

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
treaH
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:56 PM
Is sounds like PPD. feel better mama!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PhiLLy-StyLe
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:12 PM
I'm sorry!!! So you are pregnant now then?? It sounds like your hormones are just out of whack. I would have very up n down day when I was pregnant too. I hope you are feeling better soon. I think talking to your dr is a great idea.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MissLoveLyfe
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:16 PM

I hope you feel better and get the help you need. I'm glad your DH is so supportive.. Good luck with everything.

Gabbysmom715
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:38 PM
yes I'm 38wks today. All I want to do is stay in bed all day. I would if I could too. Trust me I have been trying to all day lol

Quoting PhiLLy-StyLe:

I'm sorry!!! So you are pregnant now then?? It sounds like your hormones are just out of whack. I would have very up n down day when I was pregnant too. I hope you are feeling better soon. I think talking to your dr is a great idea.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gabbysmom715
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:45 PM
thank you he is being a great hubby because he has stepped up 100x's more than usual and I have been treating him like crap and acting like he just isn't doing enough when he is doing more than enough

Quoting MissLoveLyfe:

I hope you feel better and get the help you need. I'm glad your DH is so supportive.. Good luck with everything.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)