Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Once Upon a Time...(PIOG)

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:57 PM
  • 5 Replies

So my Hubby is turning 30 in August and I am having a surprise party for him. I wrote him a candy story board to read at the party. Tell me what you think. (all the food I'm going to tape onto the board I will Capitalize)

Once upon a time there was a young JOLLY RANCHER. Some say this JOLLY RANCHER was a DUM DUM, other say he only hung out with NERDS and that he RUFFLES feathers.

He's been known to collect MOUNDS of computer parts, WHAT CHAMACALLITS, GUMMY WORMS AND TWIX (twigs) he found in the backyard.

He's no MILK DUD though! He spend his days with his LEMON HEAD in a book, ORBITing in space, exploring the MILKYWAY or watching a STARBURST in the sky.

Yes, this JOLLY RANCHER has had some WEIRDO'S in his life. He's even enjoyed a BUTTERSCOTCH or 2. But he's a WERTHER"S ORINGINAL straight off 5TH STREET.

Tehn one day the CHEESEIT"S took the JOLLY RANCHER to meet his PEPPERMINT PATTY. Soon the JOLLY RANCHER ditched BIG RED and all the other AIR HEADS in his life. One PAYDAY he bout a RING,POPped the question and married his SWEETTART.

The two soon became the 3 MUSKETEERS. Two years later BABY RUTH joined the group. The JOLLY RANCHER and his SWEETTART were RAISIN little RUNTS.

No more LAYSing around, the little GUMMY BEARS were full of energy. Always doing TOOTSIE ROLLS, digging for GUMMY WORLS, CRUNCHing everything in their paths and yelling "PUSH POP!" while riding their bikes. Yes, these SOUR PATCH KIDS were NUTRAGEOUS!

The JOLLY RANCHER's life was wonderful! He had 2 little SMARTIES, his ALMOND JOY and good friends, like the CHEETO"S to hang out with. Sure he wasn't getting 100 GRAND PAYDAYS but what he had was GOOD AND PLENTY!

So let's all wish Jesse a WHOPPER(ing) HAPPY BIRTHDAY (please no SNICKERS) as he turns the big 3-ZERO

****We call one of our couple friends the Cheese's (that'll make the cheese it part fit in better)

Tell me what you think

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Ladywithtwo
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:59 PM
Cute :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ellenc170
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:00 PM

so cute

Abbysmama107
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:04 PM

very cute!

OBImomma
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:34 PM
Thanks!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OBImomma
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 9:01 AM
Bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)