Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So today was a great workout day!

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:05 PM
  • 3 Replies

I am trying to lose weight and get healthy for me and DD. I had a successful day and power walked 31mins today. I know its nothing to those who exercise all the time, but it felt great! I have been going strong for 7 days now and hope to keep it up. I wonder how long it takes to make a habit...

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
lenoxclan
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:00 PM

It doesn't take long momma!!!! I've been working out for 5mths now and it's such a habit that it hurts to miss a workout! LOL

GOOD JOB!!!!!!you rock

sweettigeress
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:11 PM

That's wonderful. I have a walk at home video I do when I can find the time. I need to do it everyday, but it's hard to find time. 

JleeG
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:23 PM
Yay! Congrats. It's really hard. I was a runner all my life and then got pregnant and put on bed rest and I'm now realizing how freaking hard it is to build up your running again. It's really hard work and making a habit, whether it's 3 times a week or all 7 is a good thing. Also people are more likely to stick to exercising when they make it as a to do on their calendar at a certain time every day and also are less likely to give up if they do it in the morning. Keep up the good work!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)