Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Could the timing get any better? bwahaha *update*

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:18 PM
  • 7 Replies

DH and I were skyping today. We couldnt turn on our camera's because of the quality :(. Threwout our conversation my son and I were playing a game called "tap the window". He would be outside and tap on the window, then duck out of sight, then I would tap back. Well, things between DH and I started to get heated and right when I was getting really pissed, it was my turn to "knock" on the window. I reach up and gave it a tap...Window shatters. Glass everywhere. My son is fine, he had ducked around the side of the house to hide at this point, so the glass missed him thank God. But now my DH is convinced I got so mad I put my fist threw the window hahahahahaha. Anyone else find the iriony in this?

Just got off phone with landlord, I might have to wait a week for a new window!!!!! oh noes! and I might have to pay for it, which is no biggie because it was kinda my fault. But still I'm not looking forward to that bill. I'm still trying to convince DH that no, I did not break the window out of anger. Geesh lmao.

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
OhSara87
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:20 PM

Oh No!!! Lmao!! Glad that your ds is safe and ok.

tayhoff
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:29 PM

BUMP!

beka83
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:35 PM

Glad everyone is fine...I replaced a pane of glass that was broken when I moved in that my pos landlord was dragging her feet about and it only cost like 10 bucks to have the glass cut and put back in....Good luck on that one!

tayhoff
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 12:07 AM

Really? I hope its that cheap for me

LEY1307
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 12:37 AM

LMAO!!!

k481gil
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 12:39 AM
Ha ha ha ha!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
XxXSxyMamaXxX
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 12:42 AM

LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)