Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do Looks Matter?

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:43 PM
  • 14 Replies

Does it matter to you if your friends are attractive? Is it a must for you to hang out with the pretty crowd or the popular crowd? Now or even back in high school?

Or do you want friends who are less pretty than you so you stand out among them and maybe feel better than them or just prettier than them?? Again If not now back in high school did you?

For the single mama's that go out to clubs or go out with the girls do your friends have to look hot when your out and about?

Are you the same about your partner in life?

Are you similar about family members you will allow yourself to be seen with in public?

Curious if it matters to anyone.

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mami2oneboy
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:43 PM
Not to me,none of those.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PhoenixsMommy10
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:44 PM

I love people for who they are on the inside, so no I don't care what people look like on the outside.

xxLukesMamaxx
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:47 PM

Looks have no basis for friendship in my book. 

MamaHens3
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:03 PM

Quoting xxLukesMamaxx:

SarahLynn0315
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:03 PM

Personally, no. But I'm not stupid. I do way better at work when I look hot than when I don't.

rosemagic01
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:31 PM

=) Good to know! I love my friends pretty or not I wouldn't really even care its how beautiful of a person they are inside!!  but another post asked if you had 'ugly friends' or if they were uglier than you I wondered if that even mattered to most. 

PeaceMuch
by Kali on Jul. 9, 2011 at 12:23 AM

Quoting xxLukesMamaxx:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wilesmomma
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 12:24 AM

Quoting xxLukesMamaxx:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MeeshMom
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 1:48 AM
What makes you think single moms go out to clubs? I don't have the energy or time or babysitting money haha. I pick friends based on who they are and that's that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yostastic
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 1:52 AM

couldn't care less about my friends level of attractiveness.  Never have.  For my DH, of course I have to be physically attracted to him, but as the years go on and we all change, my perception of his attractiveness shifts with the way he changes.  He looks different from when we first met each other, but I'm still attracted to him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)