Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I think she's bat s**t crazy! *Updated*again*

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2011 at 7:52 PM
  • 237 Replies

My "sil" was due MAY 21st.. its now july 16.. since then she has had 5 new due dates and each time announces she's in labor.  she claims she's 5cm dilated 100% effaced.. contractions are 6-8 to 10 -20mins apart. She says (a new deliver date) is this weds & she will have a schedule c section. She posted a 3d ultrasound that her "high risk dr" gave her through email. She has no physical print of it. Ive been to a high risk DR and was told they dont have those types of machines only special places do. Also that ultrasound and another pic of her and BIL have the same cursive font. lol I've only seen ultrasounds with this same boring font im typing with now.

I have had a c section and so has my aunt (3x) and we both sign papers before we went in for surgery. Im curious for your input. I believe she's lying. 

Update: Well today Is the day of her "scheduled" csection.. No surprise it's been called off (again) by her.  I asked her when her "new" due date was again. SHe said she didnt have one because being measured is no longer accurate way to measure her baby. I asked how does she not have a real estimate of how far along the baby is by ultrasound. Almost Every visit to my high risk dr i was given an ultrasound and printed out pictures.

She said this "i do have a due date. and i have had plenty of ultrasounds now. i get a bpp every 2 days that i go in. and my due date has been changed like this may 21st. according to lmp. then by that doctor she wanted to induce me june 2 so i got a second opinion. then i was given the new due date of june 19 fathers day. now i have my new last doctor and he takes it every 2 days. he knows im past due and i am measuring 42.2 which is now consiter post term. which is getting him antsy but like i said i go every 2 days."

>>Update>> She had admitted to me not to long ago that her child wasnt a mistake and she got pregnant on purpose. When her story got fishy i started asking questions. She would never give me her Doctors name. I told her it wouldn't matter if i knew because we have patient privacy acts. I can't ask for personal info. So i took some of your advice and called the dr office. I only asked for when her next appt was. This doctor is a Endocrinologist /ob (she's 19 ok) She said he's high risk which is true however i had a high risk dr and he was a perinatologist. Anyways i called and guess what?! She's not a patient! Don't have her on the system for the other drs there! She is pregnant that i can tell. I've seen her bare belly. She looks smaller though about 6-7months. I think she said she was pregnant before she actually was and tricked bro in law to getting her really pregnant. As for the insane story.. well she has always been crazy jealous over me. She hated me from the moment i met her. Bro in law had a huge crush on me 7 years ago. Our mutual family thinks she's lying because she wants a "special story & baby" because of the medical situation with me (incompetent cervix) and premature birth of son. Just insane how no one in the family has gone to her dr appt not even bro in law!

UPDATED with pics on page 19

UPDATE 9/2/11 - One of my gfs called me this morning to tell me that my SIL (who deleted me off her fb account) posted a private note saying she had miscarried. Now mind you i had told another "friend" that if SIL was smart she would of said she miscarried, because then no one would care. People are tired of her lies. Two days later this was posted on FB. If its true thats heart breaking! I get tears in my eyes just thinking of that.. However with sooo many lies she has said i dont know what to believe anymore. IF she had miscarried at what point would she have to go to the hospital? Say she says at 3 or 4 months she miscarried.. would she of needed to go then? I tried to google it but im not finding anything really. I just assume yes you would need to go in. (i went into the hospital everytime i bled: result premature birth)

by on Jul. 16, 2011 at 7:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sweets27
by on Jul. 16, 2011 at 7:54 PM

Maybe she's not even pregnant

EternalDiesirae
by on Jul. 16, 2011 at 7:54 PM

to go almost two months late is absurd. I too would suspect she is full of sh**.

ambermarie2006
by Amber on Jul. 16, 2011 at 7:55 PM

Is she even pregnant?

ellenc170
by on Jul. 16, 2011 at 7:55 PM

Quoting Sweets27:

Maybe she's not even pregnant

Pink.Daisies.23
Ummm wow... Sounds like the kind of person who would steal a newborn... Creepy!! Has anyone actually SEEN that she is pregnant?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ikesmommy200
Me too
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
collectivecow

So...she's 56 days late past her due date? Sounds improbable to me.

goodfriendeva
by on Jul. 16, 2011 at 7:56 PM

No she is i can see her bump.. but she doesnt and never has looked 9 months either.. She looks about 6months. She also is a bigger girl too.

Sweets27

Reminds me of this show on tv. This crazy ass woman was faking a pregnancy and ended up tricking this lady 9 months pregnant into her apartment. She was ready to take that baby out of her stomach.. that shit is scary..

collectivecow

It could just be fat ..

Quoting goodfriendeva:

No she is i can see her bump.. but she doesnt and never has looked 9 months either.. She looks about 6months. She also is a bigger girl too.

"The right to be heard does not include the right to be taken seriously."

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)