Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i need help

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:13 AM
  • 5 Replies

i wish i finished school

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
hplesha
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:14 AM
so what you need help with?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
D.Tetz
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:15 AM
Quoting hplesha:

so what you need help with?

laga11
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:36 AM

hi my name is annie and i was a teen mom at the age of eight teen after my son was born i was going to school but soon after that i got pregnant again with my daughter i regret not finishing on what i should of been doing school. i don't regret my kids at all i love my kids there my world i just want to tell all teen moms that getting pregnant at an earlly age is not the right thing to do if i can go back and change a few things it would be to finsh school and graduate and have a career and get married but i cant do that now.i just want to prove a point to pregnant teens that your NOT going to have the freedom that you had before you where pregnant everything is going to change forever. and now im 22 and im married now i dont work im a stay at home mom my husband works.i just wish that i would of did it the right way. 

PeaceMuch
by Kali on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:45 AM
You can still go to school. Most community colleges have online classes. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommajub
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:50 AM

Umm well I was married first, but I had my oldest at 19. She'll be 9 this year, and I'm going to school next year to get my degree in computer animation gaming production. I will have my career, and my family.

And honestly I think I'm doing it in the right order. If you have the career first, you have to give it up for the kids (or put them in daycare which is not something I personally am okay with) This way my kids will be both be in school when I start my career, win - win

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)