Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Awake at 6 A.M. and bored.

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:51 AM
  • 10 Replies

I swear, these last few nights I can not sleep to save my life. Getting comfortable is nearly impossible and as soon as I get comfortable, I've got to get up to pee! Oh, the joys of pregnancy!

Anyone else up this early? What are you doing?

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Shannon217
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:56 AM

Up as well...I'm waking up early these next few days (and indefinitely) to get my LO on a good school year schedule. She's only 6 mo. but I'm a teacher and gotta be out of the house to get to school by 6:45. So far she's cooperating :-). How far along are you?

hempmommy87
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:56 AM

It's 4:55 AM here. DS is asleep in my arms. I'm tired, too but I'm so afraid I'll wake him and have to start all over again lol

lotsohuginmomma
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:01 AM
My lo is 2.5 and I'm wake because she was cat pawing the bed with itchy feet for 20+ minutes and I just haven't resettled. I miss the days of not being able to sleep because of the bladder and not being comfortable sorry momma it gets better
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tksingh
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:02 AM

Shannon, hey, that's a good plan! Any type of schedule is a good schedule! What subject do you teach? And what grade? I am 18 weeks and 1 day; already ready for this little munchkin to be here!

Hempmommy87, lol! That's funny, but I don't blame you. At least right now he's quiet and you can relax a little knowing he's asleep.  How old is he? :)

Swtlilmama83
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:14 AM
I am up as well. Getting my 8 yr old ready for her 3rd day of 3rd grade. Or actually lounging while she gets ready... I just have to make sure she gets up, gets ready on time, and gets on the bus. I just struggle with staying awake, which is why i am on cm.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BruLeyMag
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:27 AM

its 327 i gotta make my SOs lunch and hes off to work at 430

CafeMom Tickers
SweetMama823
by Silver Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:57 AM
Hubby just left to work, and now I'm UP! Its 5:56am
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tksingh
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 3:43 AM

I don't enjoy being awake so early! It isn't bad if I can go back to bed, but something about just waking up when it's dark? Still makes me feel sleepy, even if I've been sleeping for hours and hours.

hempmommy87
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:11 AM

lol yeah, he's 6 months :)

Quoting tksingh:

Shannon, hey, that's a good plan! Any type of schedule is a good schedule! What subject do you teach? And what grade? I am 18 weeks and 1 day; already ready for this little munchkin to be here!

Hempmommy87, lol! That's funny, but I don't blame you. At least right now he's quiet and you can relax a little knowing he's asleep.  How old is he? :)

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Toadstoolmama
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:13 AM
It's 3am here. I just got off work! I'm a little pepped up, but I gotta hit the sack soon!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)