Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This was posted by afriend on fb(edited)

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:52 AM
  • 14 Replies
I don't know if anyone has heard about the handicapped boy who was killed by his father, as in killed I mean head was cut off.

Human beings place to much value on the span of human life.....and not on the quality of that life. While the murder of a 7 year old boy seems horrific...(here is the kicker) to the boy it may have been a favor...

I don't think that was right by any mean. I sent them a "nice" message, this is what I said:
You sir are a very sick & twisted man, I wish that you may wake up and realize that a life is a life no matter the status of said life, hanidcapped or not, there for I am removing you from fb & my life, do not contact or try to add me again, I have no wish to be friends with an atheist and a pig of a man.

Was I wrong?
[EDITED]

I stated that he is atheist & makes it known everyday and thinks that the world should know that, he has a very twisted sense of mind
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Deedah86
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:55 AM
That is just sick
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JessicaEOH
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:56 AM
You could have done away with the athiest part...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cmack40487
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:03 AM

Being an atheist has nothing to do with what he said; I'm an atheist and think the sick bastard should burn for what he did to his child.  Sounds like your "friend" is an idiot without a brain or conscious.

mom_of_one_2010
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:25 AM
Atheist or not, his comment was uncalled for, and has been told said comment is offensive and that's said friend will be deleleted
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hempmommy87
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:32 AM

Yeah his point of view does not speak for all athiests. Other than that, I agree that with what he said being sick. 

Quoting JessicaEOH:

You could have done away with the athiest part...

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

anthleesmom
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:33 AM

thats sad. my brother and sister are both disabled and to think that some dumb @SS would do this to an innocent child is stupid. as for the ex-facebook friend screw him, apparently hes never been around disabled kids are grown ups. i love myt sister and brother bunches and if anyone tried to are did that to them ill be the one in jail.  and no i dont think you were. 

cmack40487
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:35 AM

His religion, or in this case lack thereof, plays no part in what he chose to say.  People can be assholes no matter what their religious beliefs are.  What if you posted a bible verse as your status and someone messaged you saying that you were a pig of a person for your religious beliefs?  Just because you don't agree with him on his status doesn't give you the right to belittle his beliefs, which really have nothing to do with his status in the first place.

D.Tetz
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:40 AM

Wow

TexasWife
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:04 PM

That is sick.

pregnantgirl361
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:06 PM

Quoting Deedah86:

That is just sick

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)