• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DRAMA STARTERS!!!!

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:36 AM
  • 27 Replies

why is it that there are so many women in this group that love to take a innocent post and turn it into drama. its always the one person that has to come and say something nasty or just completly judgemental and majority of post just go all down from there..i must admit it is kind of interesting sometimes and other times its just like..ugh r u serious you want to start on this topic really?!?!?!.....

im just saying....

that is all.

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TashaB82
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:39 AM
I stay out of drama posts so idk!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thinkpink2012
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:40 AM
It keeps things spicey.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xxLukesMamaxx
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:41 AM
who knows...
hplesha
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:41 AM
F*c* drama
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NuArmyWife718
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:42 AM

i do admit it does but on some post its just like how can you find something negative to say about nothing

Quoting thinkpink2012:

It keeps things spicey.

PrissyKrissy05
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:44 AM
Because everyone wants their views known, and that causes people to argue to get their point across. Drama is a way to keep things interesting. Though, there are things it really should be left out of.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NuArmyWife718
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:35 AM

wow i just learned something new after your post is deleted its possible to get it back jus thappened with this one right here

StarryRain
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:38 AM

Because that is the nature of the beast when you have so many WOMEN in one place who are allowed to prance about relatively uncensored!

lenoxclan
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:43 AM

Massive cases of pms.. seriously..

LOL

I had a lady come and be ugly on a post talking about my experience w/a bee.. She did for no other reason but to be a ass.. jeez..lol

I think in general most of the drama starts for 3 reasons

A. poster posted hoping for it

B. someone gets the internet feelings butthurt(sometimes accidentally)

C. someone just NEVER has nice things to say..

ashleymosq
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:43 AM

Because some women are so unhappy on the inside that they like to make others feel like crap to help themselves feel better.

I understand there are a lot of different women on here and we all do things differently. But there are ways of getting your point across without being a total b**** about it.

Also some don't understand that just because something works for their family, that does not mean it won't work for another.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)