• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

tattoed wedding bands? add pics?

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:39 AM
  • 19 Replies
So yesterday talking to Df about wedding plans, I told hin we still have to get wedding bands, his response was " why don't we just get them tattooed on?" I kinda like the idea. But at the same time makes me a bit nervous cuz my ex husband convinced me.to get matching tattoes(while he was cheating on me) and we split up shortly after. I still like the idea tho, and I thought about getting them tattooed on then getting cheap actual rings as well, idk. Please share pics of your tattoes wedding bands and story.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OsoDelTrina
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:40 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xxLukesMamaxx
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:44 AM

I would just get a normal wedding ring personally. Wouldn't that have sucked if you would have gotten wedding ring tattoos with your ex? There is just always a possibility that something could happen.. My mom almost got wedding rings tattooed with her "new" husband. I about died when she told me. Thankfully they didn't do it (that I know of). Anyway, that is just my opinion. 

PrissyKrissy05
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:46 AM
I wouldn't get one. I have seen some really pretty ones though :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NavyMommy2011
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:47 AM
I wouldn't do it personally but I like the idea.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KeepOnWalking
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:49 AM
My Df and I are getting those done! To me their more meaningful
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ambermarie2006
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:54 AM

I'm not getting a tattooed wedding band, but right after our wedding next month DF and I are getting our nicknames for each other tattooed on us. I'm getting mine on my left ankle, and he's getting his on his left wrist.

hayvensmommy07
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:00 AM
I thought about just getting an A on the inside of my ring finger and him a N on the inside of his. For Adam and Natassia

Quoting ambermarie2006:

I'm not getting a tattooed wedding band, but right after our wedding next month DF and I are getting our nicknames for each other tattooed on us. I'm getting mine on my left ankle, and he's getting his on his left wrist.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
twin.momma
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:07 AM

You can't see it too well but it's his initials :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Briannas_mommy1
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:10 AM
My ex husband got our wedding date tattooed around his finger... Yea..... we arent together anymore...lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BroCosMom
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:10 AM
I have my husbands name Rob on my ring finger but my amazingly beautiful and expensive band and engagement ring cover it but it is nice when I have them getting cleaned or somehinf i still have something ya know
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)