Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Graco MyRide 65

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:18 PM
  • 12 Replies

It's time to get Ayla out of her infant car seat. She's 7 months old, 18lbs, and 28". I have been looking at the Grace MyRide 65 and think it would be good, but want to hear some first hand experience opinions before we buy. If you don't like this one, can you recommend another convertible car seat in this price range? TIA!!!

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamaPeanut
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:20 PM
I love, love, love the MyRide!!!
For the price it is awesome, easy to use and install, and a great option.

The only downside is that the shell isn't super tall, so it will likely last the average child to 3 RF and 5 FF.

I've owned 2, I'll add pics. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaPeanut
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:22 PM
Other options are more expensive, and my favorites are the True Fit Premiere and Britax Marathon or Boulevard. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaPeanut
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:23 PM

So excited!

FF at age 5.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Fordprefect

I <3 the true fit. At some point all of my children have had one. I currently have my 4 year old and 2 year old in them.

MamaPeanut

RF at 6 months
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
roxymama2three
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:25 PM

I have a britax boulevard and I wish I had gotten a MyRide instead. I used my sisters Myride for a week not long ago and I loved it... (I love my boulevard also, but the Myride was great)

heavenly1462
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:26 PM
I'm not familiar with that one. My dd is 4 and she's in the Graco Nautilus 3 in 1 carseat. It's a bit on the expensive side $150,but I like it because it grows with her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cconaway
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:29 PM
Love our myride!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Avetay
by Gold Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:32 PM
I love our myride. It's kinds big so when inhave my new baby both kids will be rf and there isn'tuch extra room but I dearly love ours. Ds loves keeping snacks in the cup holders and he has been in it from 8 months (18 now). Love love love it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PEEK05
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:32 PM

LOVE IT! We have two of them. We also have a True Fit Premier. I like both but my love goes to the My Ride.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)