Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

At my wits end!

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:45 PM
  • 4 Replies
My first pregnancy was complicated and uncomfortable. I had morning sickness and some pain, but this one almost 3yrs after my first is just down right miserable! As if the morning sickness and poo poo pains aren't bad enough, the fatigue and headaches kick my butt, my poor kid and hubby have been so neglected left to take care of me....I've asked the Dr. about all of this only to hear it's normal prego complaints and each pregnancy is different. I suppose I just wished this one would be easier than the first so that I might actually get to enjoy it.

Any home remedies for my discomfort are totally welcome.

"sick and tired of being sick and tired"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
sarapunkinpie88
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:51 PM
Well, there are meds you can go on, but if your doctor won't prescribe them then find a new doc?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xsbnix
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:53 PM

what helped me was every morning when i woke up i had saltines by my bedside and i layed there and ate about 4 and then i waited 20-30min before i got up and when i started getting up i did it very slow and ALWAYS snacking on something so my stomach is NEVER empty so i dont get that empty feeling. needless to say it worked and i never had any sickness with either pregnancy. and i drank ginger ale (schweppes) .. Congrats on the baby and good luckk!

LancesMom
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:49 PM

Hugs! I think all pregnancies can be different. Hope you feel better soon!

JessEmilyHailey
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:51 PM

zolfran is amazing for morning sickness!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)