• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Gotta love siblings

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:52 PM
  • 5 Replies

AHHHH the lovely sibling rivalry.

So my dd can at any time play with my sons toys (yes his baby toys, his baby blocks, his stacking rings, his little gumball play thing) You get the idea. All his toys she can play with and how dare he try to play with them while she is trying to play with them.

Anyway.....She had this doll, hasn't played with the thing since she was about a year and a half. It was sitting in the closet of his room because she never wanted to play with it or anything. So we got it down for ds to play with. Its soft, makes noise ect..

He was playing with it and dd comes in and screams 'HES PLAYING WITH MYYYY! DOLL!'

......we explain to her not only has she NOT played with this doll in a very very long time, BUT she always plays with his toys too. So if he wanted to play with a doll she hasnt touched in years....let him, besides just not 5 minutes ago she was playing with his singing dog and lamb.

So she stops and thinks about it and then goes.....so were sharing. OK......he can hsve 5 minutes then he needs to give it back to me!

* gotta love sibling rivalry. All I can say is shes driving me mad with iteyeroll*

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Sherner
by Shire...Baggins on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:22 PM

Thats how it goes. They dont want it, until someone else has it. Lol

sugareemommee
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:24 PM

yup!  my son is 4 and my baby is 5 months.  He even LOOKS at something Noah doesn't want to share the "he's gonna slobber all over ittttttttttttttt" starts.  ugh

MrsDex
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:25 PM

lol, 5 minutes. 

ilovecandy
by Ruby Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:25 PM

yep, ive heard that one. dd is 4 and ds is 6 months and i hear the but hes going to slobber allll ooovvveerrr ittttttttt mooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmm. hahahha

Or her old sippy cups she doesnt use anymore. we let DS use one and suddenly hes touching HER cups. NOW what does she ONLY want to drink out of? yep....her sippy cups....

Quoting sugareemommee:

yup!  my son is 4 and my baby is 5 months.  He even LOOKS at something Noah doesn't want to share the "he's gonna slobber all over ittttttttttttttt" starts.  ugh

brettsbaby86
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:27 PM

My kiddo is like that already and he is only 16 1/2 months...i'm sure its going to get worse when his brother gets here :p

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)