Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have misplaced my children's instuction manual!

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:29 PM
  • 28 Replies

Can somebody please tell me how to get my kids out of "destory" mode... I can't find the switch. :)

Just one of those days...

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OBImomma
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:31 PM
Sorry...I hate when my kids ae like that
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyVC
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:32 PM

Can you forward me that manual when you get it?  Mine have broken a jar and lamp today.  Good luck!

Rachie7987
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:06 PM

So far just today... my daughter is torn open a brand new package of diaper wipes and took them out one by one (I knew she was being too quiet in her room). I took them away and she threw a horrible fit, hello terrible two's. Not less than an hour later she tore apart a roll of toliet paper into little squares.

My son decided it would be fun to pull apart theswing doors on the WII and broke them both. My husband is going to to be so excited about that one when he gets home. And decided to pull off the rockets from his new Iron Man toy he just got a week ago, breaking off the plastic clips.

I'm keeping them in the living room with me for a little while. When they go into their room they always seem to get into trouble.

Quoting MommyVC:

Can you forward me that manual when you get it?  Mine have broken a jar and lamp today.  Good luck!

MamaHardy2008
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:07 PM
Found mine... It says "pray. Then have a drink."
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Brugger
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:08 PM

I'm pretty sure if you go to mykidsareactingup.com they'll send you a new manual. =]

Also, HELPihavechildren.org donates manuals to the moms in desperate need of quiet time.

KenzieQsMommy
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:09 PM
Lmao!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
StephanieBowers
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:10 PM

lol mine too

Quoting MamaHardy2008:

Found mine... It says "pray. Then have a drink."

MommyVC
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:10 PM

Quoting Rachie7987:

So far just today... my daughter is torn open a brand new package of diaper wipes and took them out one by one (I knew she was being too quiet in her room). I took them away and she threw a horrible fit, hello terrible two's. Not less than an hour later she tore apart a roll of toliet paper into little squares.

My son decided it would be fun to pull apart theswing doors on the WII and broke them both. My husband is going to to be so excited about that one when he gets home. And decided to pull off the rockets from his new Iron Man toy he just got a week ago, breaking off the plastic clips.

I'm keeping them in the living room with me for a little while. When they go into their room they always seem to get into trouble.

Quoting MommyVC:

Sounds like our kids need to have a playdate in a padded room with soft toys!  I gave them both spider-man band-aids (even though they didn't really need one), made a snack, and we're sitting in the living room watching Mickey Mouse for a while.

Silver_Nova2082
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:14 PM

my DS is not human

i keep saying when they took him when he was born for an hour for his hearing check they brought back the wrong baby

hes not from this planet

but my  mother says hes mine

Lauranthalsa
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:16 PM

http://www.thinkgeek.com/books/nonfiction/b5e5/   Found one!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)