Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I came to a realisation... long

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:54 PM
  • 2 Replies

So when my boyfriend I started dating his parents never wanted to help him with anything once he moved in with me. We hadnt been together very long once he moved in then I got pregnant very soon after after that. His parents were both very excited but never wanted to help with anything at all. But now that our daughters been here and she looks like a spitting imiage of her father they're willing to help. I know you may think well the babies finally here. But my parents helped me get things for the nursery and put things together, paint and so on. We REALLY needed a new place to live before we had our daughter (our old room only fit our bed and there no extra room and overall the place was tiny) His dad bitched when taylor asked to help pay the deposit. (his dad is willing to buy his sisters anything) But now so we can save money for a house we're down sizing into a large one bedroom and his dads all for helping us move and his dads gave him money recently to help us along. I honestly think they didnt think I was carrying Taylors child before, and that I was only telling there son that my child was his. I told my boyfriend what I thought and all he could say was.. well possibly. Hes always wondered why his dad never wants to help him too. And just to through it out there.. there is no way my daughter could of possibly been anyone elses child.  I just had to tell someone besides my boyfriend....

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
LancesMom
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:32 PM

Hugs!

sarapunkinpie88
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:16 PM
:( the boy children usually are expected to grow up and do things without help.

Once the grandchild gets here then all bets are off bc everyone loves babies, and they want to make sure you are happy with them bc then you will let them see the baby more
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)