Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies, weddings, birthdays ugh!

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:08 PM
  • 11 Replies

Anyone else overwhelmed? 5 baby showers, 6 birthdays and a wedding coming up!! WTH? Im going to be broke and on overload til Christmas!! Is there something in the water lol.. Anyone else overwhelmed with these?

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Miss-B
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:08 PM

hugs

bayliesmommy
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:09 PM
I have a birthday party almost every month! It gets expensive!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JessEmilyHailey
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:10 PM

Thanks! :)

ambermarie2006

We only have 2 birthdays, our wedding, and DF's homecoming coming up. Not quite as busy as you lol

abeezy7
Lol...I'm in he same boat...had 2 wedding,,,6 birthdays including my own,baby shower,husband and i's anny.and top of that have my baby on chrismas....lol...I kno how ur feeling
JessEmilyHailey
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:12 PM

Seems the same way here. Bday every month that is... I like to get something even if we cant make it, but, now im starting to get invites to kids parties Idont know that well. Do you get something for every kid even if you cant make it and dont know them that well?

JessEmilyHailey
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:13 PM

Seems like you get past one occassion and there is another.. lol.. its like a money pit!

hayvensmommy07
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:34 PM
I'm planning a wedding, going to a friends wedding, son starts school in 2 weeks, preparing for my baby to be here in a lil more than 2 months. Lotza pressure. Then thanksgiving and Christmas. Ugh. Yea I know what ur talkin bout
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JessEmilyHailey
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:09 PM

Quoting hayvensmommy07:

I'm planning a wedding, going to a friends wedding, son starts school in 2 weeks, preparing for my baby to be here in a lil more than 2 months. Lotza pressure. Then thanksgiving and Christmas. Ugh. Yea I know what ur talkin bout

poor mama! I hear ya!

JMKristy
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:11 PM

Thankfully no!! We only have our sons birthday coming up. But that sounds about how we were last year at this time!!! It was sooo stressful!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)