Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am so frustrated i started crying!

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:08 PM
  • 1 Replies

I am so frustrated i started crying.   my DD (5) has her own play room, and  over the summer i bought new shelves with storage bins and spent about 15 hours cleaning, moving fruniture and re-organizing every toy so that everything had a place.   All she had to do was take something out play with it and then put it back.     I  thought she had been doing a good job with it until i went in there a few mins ago and discovered she has just done a really good job and stuffing things anywhere she could just to get the bins on the shelf.    

I absolutely lost it.   I have been spending all week trying to get ready for my baby shower which is at my house sat, and i dont have time to re organize her playroom.    I dumped the bins out and told her she had till bed time to put everything back in its own place or i will donate the toys to a needy child who would take care of them.   AHHHHHHH

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
COn8tive
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:13 PM
I did the same thing about a month ago had an art area music area library ect neat and perfect for our girls and it lasted five minutes i will never do it again now i just make sure i pick it all up and shove it where ever to run the sweeper lifes too short.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)