Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CO has it out for me I SWEAR

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:23 PM
  • 22 Replies

why does it seem like eveytime i go to put my son down for a nap that when colorado wants to throw a loud ass thunderstorm our way....so far so good he is sleeping thru it..i wear if thunder was a female i would f**k her up eveytime lol

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
luvmyangel22
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:25 PM
be glad you are getting rain. we havent had any almost all year, we are like 18 inches below average for the year. and its been over 100 like 67 times this year already
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cassandra0426
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:26 PM
Hi I'm a CO mom too! Trying to meet more mamas in area..... I'm from here but none of the ppl I grew up with has kids.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NuArmyWife718
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:29 PM

i would love to continue to try to get to know some moms out here but b.c. of the military we will be outta here by the end of the month

Quoting Cassandra0426:

Hi I'm a CO mom too! Trying to meet more mamas in area..... I'm from here but none of the ppl I grew up with has kids.

NuArmyWife718
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:30 PM

i dont mind the rain i love that but that bitch thunder me and her  has got some problems lol

Quoting luvmyangel22:

be glad you are getting rain. we havent had any almost all year, we are like 18 inches below average for the year. and its been over 100 like 67 times this year already

lolasoul
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:41 PM
What part of CO?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NuArmyWife718
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:41 PM

colo. springs to be exact

Babybear89
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:43 PM

i know what you mean!  luckily dd had been asleep for a while before she was woken up!

btw im in colorado too

Vixcalamity
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:45 PM
Amen to this!!

Quoting luvmyangel22:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Courtney610
by Courtney on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:45 PM

I went there once fro my cousin's wedding and loved it!  It was beautiful and I could actually breathe! It's like my allergies vanished. Sorry for going off topic. 

Quoting NuArmyWife718:

colo. springs to be exact

ms.sophsmom
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:47 PM
Wtf it only sprinkled in my area. I'm a few hrs away from springs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)