Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HOLY COW Talk about crazy!!

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:37 PM
  • 4 Replies

Soo we went to Omaha to take my 2 y.o to the dr. for her stomach issues we've been having.  We had just got done eating, and were going to scheels it's an sports outdoor place to get his knives replaced that he bought there ya know the warranty sort of thing?  Well anyway we were in traffic and it was merging to one lane because of construction, and we were stopped, and a yukon or tahoe rearended us they were doing 50 mph and never hit their brakes!! Thank god we are ok, it was just me dh and 2 y/o and baby girl is fine a little seatbelt burn, dh and I got whiplash, and some bruises on our legs from the seat adjuster bars, and some other bruises.  I was knocked out I guess there's some stuff I don't remember and some stuff I do....I'm just sooooooooooo thankful that we are alive, and even more thankful that my 7 y/o wasn't with us because he sits in the very back seat, and I just know he would have been hurt very badly but thank god he wasn't with us!! Unfortunately I missed his first day of school though....It was today, and it went good for him, we were home in time my mom and I got to go pick him up....

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:39 PM
Omgosh!! So glad you are all okay!
meka26
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:40 PM

Sorry that happened, glad you all are ok.

treaH
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:41 PM

Quoting PeaceMuch:

Omgosh!! So glad you are all okay!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ambcutie24
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:42 PM

wow glad you all are alright

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)