Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You know your a mom when.......

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:08 PM
  • 17 Replies

(well obviously we all know were moms every day when we wake up to their smiling little faces)

Lets share our little "mommy" moments....things you do or say even when your kids arent around that is a dead give away that your a mom!

*showing off pics and bragging about your kids dont count.....

Mine is:

You know your a mom when you anounce "I gotta go potty" when your kids arent around, but your peers are!

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
adams318
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:10 PM

I knew I was a mommy when I didnt want another purse I just carry around the diaper bag when I go to the grocery story even if my daughter is at home with her father. Or I get more excited to buy baby clothes or toys than anything for myself.

-42-
by Bronze Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:10 PM

You have the awesome reflex of sticking out your hand when your kid vomits in an inopportune place.

-42-
by Bronze Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:12 PM

Both of mine had colic and would only be calmed by gently bouncing them. I would do it even when I didn't have them and look like a mental patient.

Or, I push the buggy back and forth like a stroller with a pissed off kid in it. Even when I'm in the store alone.

rmgriffberg
by Bronze Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:12 PM

you spend your birthday money or mothers day money buying kids toys or clothes

gone_crazy-bbl
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:16 PM

OOOH or when you leave the house with what you thought was a clean shirt on and by the time you reach your destination, you realize you have spit up, or smeared food on it someplace lol happens to me all the time

LoveMyBlessings
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:18 PM

Your 3 month old has an explosive breastfed diaper and it gets all over your hand... and you just laugh. :o)

JMKristy
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:47 PM

LOL!! This!!! I was so excited actually when I found a diaper bag that had a built in wallet area!! It was incredible!

Quoting adams318:

I knew I was a mommy when I didnt want another purse I just carry around the diaper bag when I go to the grocery story even if my daughter is at home with her father. Or I get more excited to buy baby clothes or toys than anything for myself.

Caden-and-Cash
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:07 PM
When you find yourself listening (and singing along) to silly songs on the way to work...and all day at work! I'm constantly humming my sons favorite "Bumblebee song" from the cd in the car...that and the Phineus and Ferb theme song which I know by heart sadly!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Brugger
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:09 PM

I am an AMAZINGGGG puke catcher.

Quoting -42-:

You have the awesome reflex of sticking out your hand when your kid vomits in an inopportune place.

SLCathels
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:10 PM

When you find cheerios in your bra...or toy trucks in your purse!!! That and when I say things I swore I never would like "Dont make me pull this car over!!!" or "wait till your father gets home" or my personal favorite "i said so thats why"

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)