Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

attacked!

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:55 PM
  • 14 Replies

A question from a book....

Your best friend is taking a nap on the floor of your living room. Suddenly, you are faced with a bizarre existential problem: This friend is going to die unless you kick them (as hard as you can) in the rib cage. If you don't kick them while they slumber, they will never wake up. However, you can never explain this to your friend; if you later inform them that you did this to save their life, they will also die from that. So you have to kick a sleeping friend in the ribs, and you can't tell them why. Since you cannot tell your friend the truth, what excuse will you fabricate to explain this (seemingly inexplicable) attack?

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AmericanChild82
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:56 PM
Seriously man, you had the biggest spider ever crawling on you and I freaked out. Sorry about the busted rib, hope it heals. Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DollFace-23
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:57 PM

hmmm...tough one.. Tell them you were sleep walking!

ffpm10
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:58 PM
I thought you were going intO cardiac arrest!
Precordial THUMP!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
overcookedX2
I was sleep walking I don't remember kicking you. I'm sooooo sorry!(not creative but I'm tired lol)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gsae

Kick them and then run....I didnt do it lol

lenoxclan
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:59 PM

WTF dude..I totally didnt see you there.. next time try not sleeping on the floor!

ProudMomma1022
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:05 PM

'I was sleep walking and being chased by this HUGE and I mean HUGE monster with like a million eyes and claws that could tear a grizzly apart and wait why are you sleeping on the floor? who the hell does that....there are such things as couches or beds! GAH' and then casually walk away lol

MrsDex
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:06 PM

Quoting ProudMomma1022:

'I was sleep walking and being chased by this HUGE and I mean HUGE monster with like a million eyes and claws that could tear a grizzly apart and wait why are you sleeping on the floor? who the hell does that....there are such things as couches or beds! GAH' and then casually walk away lol

hahaha

sarapunkinpie88
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:35 PM
Sorry but just trust me on this one.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenaree
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:37 PM

There was a giant spider on them!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)