Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im gonna be sick

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:15 PM
  • 5 Replies

So a few years ago the big news was that a former teacher was convicted of child molestation!  Everyone was talking about it and our school message boards were buzzing!  I hate to say I wasnt surprised cause he always paid more attention to the "fresh" girls when I was in school with him.  He was more hands on with us girls then the boys kwim?  Anyway, at our class reunion the situation was all anyone could talk about.  I went to a small catholic school so ofcourse the information was very hard to get, but we all made our assumptions on what had happened.

Fast forward to today.  Im browsing thru facebook and under the friends you may know tab there he is! With 15 mutual friends!  These same women who were outraged and disgusted at the whole situation.  Now maybe its just me, but I dont associate with people I know were child molestors in person or online.  Shoot I dont care if he was only accused, Im not taking any chances.  I have a kid, my little cousins and nieces are on facebook!  I mean, maybe im just taking it over board, but ewww! Now im really thinking, do I even trust my so called friends around my family...I mean to me thats not the best judgement

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
CheyennesMommy2
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:16 PM
Thats crazy!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JBDslittlemam08
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:17 PM
Gotta love hipocrites!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
exoticdiva63
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:22 PM

Quoting CheyennesMommy2:

Thats crazy!!!

i mean its like the whole MJ thing.  he was accused to child molestation but im going to let my kid around him? I think not

TashaB82
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:24 PM
I would never be friends with someone accused of that at all!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PEEK05
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:25 PM

Wow....I agree.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)