Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Whatever

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:23 PM
  • 10 Replies
When I get mad at dh this is my response he says it annoys him but I feel like he does not listin so why talk does anyone else this and does your SO get mad
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LiesLiesLies
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:24 PM

No.

But thats my response I give to people I don't care about.

Maybe that is why he is upset? Because it seems like you don't care?

LancesMom
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:27 PM

I think people use "whatever" because they know there wrong or are tired of arguing.

PEEK05
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:30 PM

Quoting LancesMom:

I think people use "whatever" because they know there wrong or are tired of arguing.

tazmidgiefairy
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 2:15 AM

I say because no matter what I say to him it does not change so I am just like do whatever you want you will anyway

Nati123
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 2:17 AM
I say whatever too because I get tired of repeating myself over and over or tired of him trying to justify every little thing he does wrong. And yes, he gets pissed "don't 'whatever' me"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
samuelsmom936
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 2:17 AM

Quoting LancesMom:

Sw33tSom3thing
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 2:19 AM

Eh if the hubby and I are having an arguement over something and the subject doesnt get anywhere- I end up just walking away and not saying anything(which started to bother him) so now I stay still and stop talking. Sometimes you need to just walk away and take a break. If he doesnt like you saying it-might just be better to find another word or no words at all to avoid further conflictsmile mini

haydsmom2007
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 2:20 AM

Sometimes I feel like he doesn't listen to me either. It really irritates me. When we get into disagreements I feel like he acts like he is always right and I'm always wrong no matter what. I feel like I'm talking to a brick wall sometimes. We've talked about it and I think he tries to not do it. He's naturally a loud, outspoken person and I'm naturally a quiet, reserved person so that makes it more difficult as well. I don't say "whatever" to him though because I'm not cool with letting him get his way like that lol. I want to get my point across no matter how many times I have to say it.

"whatever" means "I don't care anymore" and I don't want to end disagreements like that. I want to end them with a compromise or an agreement or resolution.

D.Tetz
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 3:33 AM
SO does it and I can't stand it... I started doing it back and he cant stand it either
sandra_t00
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 3:53 AM

Quoting PEEK05:

Quoting LancesMom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)