Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

omg i cant believe my baby girl........

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:27 PM
  • 7 Replies

just too her 1st official steps! she took 4 to her daddy from the table and then we went up stairs to show his mom and her took like 15 to me and then 5 to 10 for about 10 mins. i am so not ready for this! she is only 9 months old! this year is going to be very hard on me, my oldest starts pre k next week then in nov she turns 5 and the baby turns 1 and now the baby is walking! i am going to cry! i dont want them to grow up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crying

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
proudmommy690
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:28 PM
aww yay for walking!! i know how you feel..my oldest is almost 5 the baby will be 2 monday..and im about to have an infant...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bncholbert
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:30 PM
Congrats on the new baby! Our kiddos r close to the same age! My daughter just turned 5 on aug 1 and my son turns 2 in September! But no baby on the way...that I know of anyways!!! LOL!!

Quoting proudmommy690:

aww yay for walking!! i know how you feel..my oldest is almost 5 the baby will be 2 monday..and im about to have an infant...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bncholbert
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:33 PM
That's awesome that your baby is walking so early but sad at the same time!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lette_with_2
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:43 PM

my other dd walked at 10 months i dont think i would be as sad if layla could have held out for another month! damn me poppin out smart kids lol. layla is already realizing things, like the other day she wanted some of her sisters beefaroni and so she threw her paci in the bowl, my fiance said the look on her face was "now i have to go in that bowl and get my paci, i might as well get some noodles too" lol

Quoting Bncholbert:

That's awesome that your baby is walking so early but sad at the same time!!

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers
Mommajub
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:49 PM

Yay for walking!! And don't cry momma, there is still so much to enjoy!! My oldest will be 9 in Oct and she still does the sweetest things sometimes!

.jade.
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:49 PM
Yay!!! I know its sad though!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lette_with_2
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:55 PM

i am just not ready for all of this. but atleast i was here to see her 1st steps and i was here to hear her 1st word, (dadda). i work part time and i am so afraid im going to miss stuff like that. i was a sahm with my 1st(not by choice) but im so glad i was because i didnt miss anything. and i dont want to miss anything with this baby either. i really hope my fiance work stays steady at the bike shop so i can be a sahm again. i miss it alot

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)