Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sibling names..

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:34 PM
  • 30 Replies

My other name post got me thinking...do you have a "theme" for your kids names? For example one of my friends gave all her kids "B" names. We have Carson and Jaxon and I never really thought that we had a "theme" but one of my friends asked if our next baby will have a name that ends in "on". We're TTC right now and I like sooo many different names and some end in "on" and some don't. So who knows lol. 

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sojourner.
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:36 PM

We have JMB kids. Because DH and I are both JMB, and we're just lame like that. DS is Jacob Michael, DD is Josephine Marie.

Kaleigh92805
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:36 PM

I wanted different names for my kids..and i'm pretty sure we dont have a theme...Kaleigh, Madalyn and Christian

army_wifey_06
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:37 PM

I think that's cool!!! My dh is CCC haha. We lost our first at 25 weeks and we named him Carson Christopher so his initials are also CCC.

Quoting sojourner.:

We have JMB kids. Because DH and I are both JMB, and we're just lame like that. DS is Jacob Michael, DD is Josephine Marie.

TashaB82
Nah...just Nathanyel and Aiden
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alexsmomma06
by Bronze Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:37 PM

Our first two have the same initials just reversed-AKR and KAR but it wasn't done intentionally. We picked youngest DD's name before we ever thought about them having the same initials. I am currently 38 wks 4 days pg with another little girl, but her initials will be MBR.

I never got the whole 'theme' thing with names. It seems like it narrows your choice so much on what you can name your kid by sticking with a theme.

army_wifey_06

Love all your names! I've always loved Madalyn and Mackenzie! 

Quoting Kaleigh92805:

I wanted different names for my kids..and i'm pretty sure we dont have a theme...Kaleigh, Madalyn and Christian

proudmommy690
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:38 PM
my 2 dds do...they both have "lee" in their name.. but i dont think im gonna do that again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kaleigh92805
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:39 PM

Quoting army_wifey_06:

Love all your names! I've always loved Madalyn and Mackenzie! 

Quoting Kaleigh92805:

deadlights86
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:39 PM

Nope no theme here we have Melvin John B***** II Joshua Damien J****** and Connor Daniel Sage B******

army_wifey_06
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:43 PM

I love Connor but my cousin has a Jackson and a Connor and we have a Jaxon so I can't do a Connor too haha.

Quoting deadlights86:

Nope no theme here we have Melvin John B***** II Joshua Damien J****** and Connor Daniel Sage B******

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)