Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sex

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:17 AM
  • 8 Replies

hi  to all i am new here so i will get to it i am 24 years old and i am married to a 40 year old well he like to have sex all the time in i dont all the time he wants to try new moves i dont some time how should i tell him that i am just not in to all that new sex moves stuff and sometime not really wanting to have sex please help because i dont want him to think that i dont want to have sex with him it just i am not in the mood some time and i dont want him to think i am just not in to him what should i do ?

by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Peytons_Mama09
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:19 AM
Hmmm. I dunno. I wish i had ssomeone to try new moves with. I wish i had someone in general. Sorry no advice :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heavenly1462
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:26 AM
Just be honest. Just say you love being intimate with him,but trying all the new moves makes you uncomfortable and that while you love having sex with him,sometimes you're just not in the mood. Communication is key! Gl!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
McM0609
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:42 AM
I agree, he has too either except it or not.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sreichelt26
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:44 AM
Exactly!

Quoting heavenly1462:

Just be honest. Just say you love being intimate with him,but trying all the new moves makes you uncomfortable and that while you love having sex with him,sometimes you're just not in the mood. Communication is key! Gl!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Aug. 19, 2011 at 3:06 AM
Quoting heavenly1462:

RheaF
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 7:37 AM

Just be honest with him! He is your Husband and you need to be able to talk to him.

PhiLLy-StyLe
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 7:56 AM
Talk to him. And it couldn't hurt to try something new... You may end up enjoying yourself.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
XoXo.Nikki.XoXo
by Ruby Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:25 AM

Quoting PhiLLy-StyLe:

Talk to him. And it couldn't hurt to try something new... You may end up enjoying yourself.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)