Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So depressing....wanna tell the world!

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:54 AM
  • 6 Replies

My husband hasn't been happy about this pregnancy since the very beginning. I agreed not ot share the information, because he didn't want people all in his ear about this being the wrong time for us to have another child. He has 1, i have 1 and then we have 1 together and 1 on the way. Parts of me understand how he feels. We're in a bad situation (staying with my mother because we got evicted, and i lost my job), but I kinda feel like he just doesn't want people (friends or female friends) to know that he got be pregnant again. We've been married almost 3 years, and I always feel like things are perfect until something goes wrong and I lose my job or we lose our place. I don't know what to do. I try to be excited, but his attitude is like "&%#@ its another baby"

by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Mrs.Masri
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:56 AM
Girl thats how i was feeling with ds. We were staying with his Cousin and neither of us had jobs... he finally came around when he found out it was a boy...
How far along are you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
layawatling
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:57 AM

It's tough when all you want is the support from the one person that matters the most, and they won't give it to you.

I haven't experienced this, but I feel for you. I would talk to him and ask him exactly what he wants. Tell him how you feel and how you feel this is a burden on you. It's not fair for you to feel that way either when it took two to tango in the first place!

achapman
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:57 AM

:( im sorry i can kinnda relate not totally but im prego with my first buytmy man already has 3 kids with his ex well when i told him he didnt even look awa from the computer and later on admitted he didn't know how we were gonna afford 4 kids :( i know its gonna be rough but this is my first kid and with health issues probably my last any way good luck chica keep ur chin up things will get better.

sreichelt26
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:04 AM

I'm sure he's just feeling the stress right now. But you are pregnant and nothing's gonna change it. Tell him how you feel, and if he can't support you the way you need, then tell him you'll need to share with one of your friends so you can talk to someone about it and be supported.

Kearsty
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:07 AM
Keep your head up, doll! Try and keep a positive attitude... It effects you more than you know.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2bagain1009
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:19 AM

I'm exactly 4 months. I find out what i'm having september 9th, hopefully

Quoting Mrs.Masri:

Girl thats how i was feeling with ds. We were staying with his Cousin and neither of us had jobs... he finally came around when he found out it was a boy...
How far along are you?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)