Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

RANT!!!!! LONG

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:06 AM
  • 6 Replies

Ok let me start off with an introduction, Hi I am Elise, mother of one little girl (2 years old). I am 24, divorced and i am in a relationship with a great guy! He is 24, and not my dd's real father. So on to the rant.

Ok I am a SAHM, by choice, I do babysit on occiasion for friends when they need it. So i see my self as working even though I do not get paid with money, but with the smiles and laughs of my little girl. SO on the other hand works, he used to work at a concrete cutting company, but with the summer being so hot here in Oklahoma he had a heat stroke. He couldn't work for a little over a month and i tried to look for work while he couldn't he ended up going back to work with a previous employer. During his month off work, we fell on hard times, couldn't pay a gas bill so our gas is cut off. Which only heats the water heater. So we heat water over the stove. Ok what i really want to RANT about is SO.

He comes home from work, the house is clean, dishes done, DD playin quietly. I get him all his drinks, cook his supper, hell I even get up off the couch to go get him something in the bed room, I heat his bath water, and to be completely honest I have to help him do some things while in the bath like getting in and out.(heat stroke cause some problems/ dizziness). Well today I baby sat a friend of mines little girl from 6 am till 3pm. She napped early morning and right before she left, not hard to care for or anything. But when she left i started cleaning,dishes, doing laundry, picking up toys,giving our sick puppies their meds. When i am done i sit down to get online and take a little break while my daughter is playing dr. with her baby doll. He walks in from work, and asks me to make him a drink. I get up and make him,DD, and I a drink. i sit for about 15 mins then its time to cook supper and my kitchen has no A/C, so its like 103 outside and i am cooking a full meal. Don't get me wrong i love to cook. but by the time i am done i am DRENCHED in sweat. We eat, then i play with DD, wash more dishes, and get DD ready for bed. All while he is sitting there on the computer playing games. Then i start his bath which takes about an hour to do. I get it done help him get bathed up, today i washed his hair nad back for him, just because i wanted to. He gets out and i take me a COLD shower, yes cold one because im not waiting another hour and 2 i am freaking hot. I get out and he is in bed on the computer on craigs list. I pop in a movie and cuddle up to him and start making jokes we are laughing. Then when he gets off the computer I tell him i want it and he shuts it down anyway, then says "you spend more time with that thing than you do me!!!!!" SERIOUSLY all day i have worked my butt off taking care of our daughter, our sick dogs, cleaning up the whole house, cooking you a big meal, and making your bath! I think i spend more time WAITING on you then with you maybe if you would cook a meal or make ur own bath or hell even get off the computer for 3 seconds maybe you would see that! Well i didn't say that what i said was you spend more time with the fucking computer than you do me. and it turned in to a lil argument which ended with me asking for an apology after he says i was just joking with you!!

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Thanks for reading my lil bitchfest!

Don't get me wrong I truely love this man, and i would do anything for him. What i do on a daily basis is not what made me mad, his lil comments make me mad!!

She's her daddy's girl
Her momma's world

by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
inezsmomma
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:23 AM

BUMP!

ConnorMom228
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:52 AM
Men can be clueless. But if that's the worst of it, you have it pretty damn good!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sarapunkinpie88
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:58 AM
Well if he was just joking he could have said just kidding right off the bat instead of having a little argument???!!! Lol maybe the loving is better when ur angry so he was trying to spice you up!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PrissyKrissy05
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:59 AM

Quoting ConnorMom228:

Men can be clueless. But if that's the worst of it, you have it pretty damn good!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tazmidgiefairy
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:59 AM
Men drive me nuts
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.B.2008
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:03 AM
I feel your pain! And I understand completely!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)