Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's the best way?

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:03 AM
  • 6 Replies
Ladies I have a 2nd ultrasound coming up in a couple weeks, my hubby and I are really hoping to find out the babies gender...with our first baby we didn't know 'till birth...we had an ultrsound done but he wouldn't co-operate so we left it a surprise, needless to say his whole nursery was gender neutral. We wanna take the other path this time.

I wanna hear some methods and outcomes, what are your opinions on the best way to ensure we find out? Do we get the baby super active or keep it nice and calm?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
hayvensmommy07
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:10 AM
Calm if its active then they may not he able to see cuz he/she is moving to much. Other than that there's not really a way to insure it. I was in sane boat as u. My son was a suprise til birth cuz he wouldn't cooperate this one had his legs wide open tho. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ProudMomma1022
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:25 AM

My first we were told a girl and DH was overseas and bought a ton of stuff for a girl, had 2 baby showers with girl stuff and POOF she was really a he! So the second we found out again and this time we did get a girl......this time we aren't finding out cuz we have one of each so it doesn't really matter. Good luck on finding out just keep in mind that it isn't 100% unless you see the little boy pee pee or have a 3D US. :)

LancesMom
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:40 PM

I would say calm, so no coffee or caffiene before, sugar may make them active too. But it could be wrong so maybe gender nuetral is best until you have the baby then go for it.

NearSeattleMom
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 6:24 PM

I didn't know you could control it at all!  I never had an ultrasound . . .

ambermarie2006
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 6:28 PM

Hmm I dunno, each of mine was different. I only found out with my girls though, my son was our surprise baby

Tammy_G
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 6:34 PM

Our son was a surprise (first baby) and Cacee our daughter we did find out, I'd say if you could keep the baby calm would be better - hopefully you'll get an accurate answer!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)