Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DID ANYONE KNOW......

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:23 AM
  • 22 Replies

THEY WERE PREGNANT BEFORE THEY ACTUALLY KNEW THEY WERE? AND IF SO AND YOU CAN REMEBER HOW MANY DAYS ARE WEEKS WERE YOU?

WERE TRYING FOR BABY NUMBER 2. AND WE DID IT THE OTHER NIGHT, WELL FOR THE PAST FEW DAYS IVE BEEN HAVING THE PERIOD CRAMPS. MAYBE IM WRONG ARE GOING CRAZY. I KNOW ITS NOT MY ACTUAL PERIOD ABOUT TO START CONCIDERING I WAS ON IT LAST WEEK.

by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TashaB82
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:28 AM
I did...not sure how but it was a feeling i had...and i was like 4 weeks!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Abigail82
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:32 AM
I did and the way I could tell was when I was hungry my belly just burned. And I just felt different. I think I was about a month to 6 weeks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
anthleesmom
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:08 PM

bump

Lauranthalsa
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:10 PM

With my son I knew with in minutes of conception. I just KNEW. i can't really explain it any other way.

Peytons_Mama09
I knew. I was probably about 4 weeks. Took me a little bit to work up the courage to go get the test to find out for sure.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
abeezy7
I didn't kno....I thought I was getting the stomach flu...so did my husband...then one day I asked did I get my period...and he didn't remember...so I went to the docotrs office and took a pregnancy test there and sure enough it was positive
mommyjenn84
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:11 PM
Yup, I had strong cravings, felt sick to my stomach all the time, had discharge and smells made me feel weird. I was overly tired and emotional.

I got a bfp at 2weeks 5days
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TempestRayne
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:13 PM

I knew without knowing. it was weird, I was only about a week late (not late at all for me, really, I go several months without a period sometimes and will not be pregnant...) when I started having cramps with my last kiddo. I remember thinking, "Gee, I hope the baby is okay" and then was like "wait, WHAT BABY? WTH?" and went out and bought a pg test. Sure enough, I was pregnant.

TempestRayne
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:15 PM

Quoting Abigail82:

I did and the way I could tell was when I was hungry my belly just burned. And I just felt different. I think I was about a month to 6 weeks.

now that has happened for me as well. I thought I was getting another ulcer.

XoXo.Nikki.XoXo
by Ruby Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:23 PM
I did both times, but my children are 4 and 7 now so I dont remember that far back as far as dates.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)