Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

feeling alone

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 11:00 AM
  • 9 Replies

SO  got a second job .. he is gone  from 9 am till 12 am. i feel like i never see him  anymore like hes becoming this stranger that i wake up next to  and see in passing.  we usually have sex every 2 -3 days   we havnt had sex since sunday... all he does is sleep and work... i sit in the house alone  with  dd  and her asking were her daddy is.  she sees him  for  2 seconds in the morning as she kisses him goodbye....all he seems to care about is making more money and while i understand  we need money to live  i feel like family should be a priority as well... heck i  work and am a full time student and i still make time for my family .... im just feeling really alone right now and needing to vent.

by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 11:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Butterflysky_24
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 11:07 AM

Wow that sucks! I can't imagine my hubby working that much! Is he doing it cuz ur behind on bills and need it that bad or is he getting that greedy for money that he just wants to?

NevaehsMomy1013
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 11:11 AM

he needs money to pay off a few bills and get tires  but  he could have  managed to save money and pay things off  if he budgeted his money   better  without this second job...

sweetpea8611
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 11:15 AM
Aw hun ask him to take a day off so the fam can have time with him an some alone time just u n him im sorry ur upset :^(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Butterflysky_24
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 11:15 AM

Well that sucks I'm sorry! He definitely needs to work in some family time. Hopefully it's only temporary!

McM0609
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 3:34 PM
Girl I know where your coming from my husband works all day everyday. And I feel the way you do I feel like we're not in a relationship anymore. I feel like im a single mom and we're having a second baby in dec. So its all so frustrsting he's never to help me with our 2yr old daughter. Maybe we can be friends. I get lonely to cause I dont have any friends.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NevaehsMomy1013
by on Aug. 20, 2011 at 2:59 PM

def. i know the feeling i have no friends here either

Quoting McM0609:

Girl I know where your coming from my husband works all day everyday. And I feel the way you do I feel like we're not in a relationship anymore. I feel like im a single mom and we're having a second baby in dec. So its all so frustrsting he's never to help me with our 2yr old daughter. Maybe we can be friends. I get lonely to cause I dont have any friends.

collectivecow
by on Aug. 20, 2011 at 3:03 PM

*Hugs!* I'm so sorry that things are like that right now. I hope they look up.

MommyHoney22
by on Aug. 20, 2011 at 3:07 PM
That sucks, I'm sorry! We've done that before dh and I so I know what you're going through.

And sex 2-3x week is pretty good...we are a lot less.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ConnorMom228
by on Aug. 20, 2011 at 3:17 PM
I know how u feel. Most days I see df in passing. He works nights, sleeps a bit, goes to the gym, showers, goes back to work. And the new college semester is about to start as well. And while I wad preggo he worked 3 jobs, and sometimes I didn't see him for 3 days. It's difficult to deal with. I just try to make the most if the time we do see each other. Hang in there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)