Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mama pee pee and poo poo

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:51 PM
  • 13 Replies

Do you get to pee/take a crap in peace?

lol

ah, the things we take for granted before having kids.

by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ProudMomma1022
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:53 PM

NEVER unless I lock the door but even still both kids are pounding at the door 'mommy let me in!' when I don't lock the door DD likes to look in the toilet! lol but they both flush for me :) lol

Avetay
by Gold Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:55 PM
Not unless inlove him out or he is sleeping. And when he is in the bathroom he sits on his potty ( which is ok) then he has to keep flushing the pot while I'm
Half way through.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Avetay
by Gold Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:55 PM
I lock. Damn auto spell on the phone
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heavenly1462
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:58 PM
Never. Ugh. It sucks. If I lock dd out she lays on her belly and sticks her little fingers under the door and says "mommy,can you see me?" LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
coupon_ash
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:59 PM

I close the doors but they just open them, and one of the locks doesn't work right so they can always get in. (two doors lead to the bathroom). They will announce, "mama pee pee and poo poo, she get a popsicle" which is what they get for using the potty lol

coupon_ash
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:59 PM

haha! that's too cute

Quoting heavenly1462:

Never. Ugh. It sucks. If I lock dd out she lays on her belly and sticks her little fingers under the door and says "mommy,can you see me?" LOL

MommyMcConnell
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:04 PM
Nope. We don't even have a damn door on our bathroom. We took it off when we were potty training because our bathroom is so small and df left the door outside in the rain :( now a year and a half and a fully potty trained 3 year old later we still don't have a door, just an effing curtain. It sucks. Lol. My son pops his head in there all the time because he "wants to make sure I'm ok." Hahaha.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AHmom103
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:09 PM

Now that Ashley is 3, I mostly do, Hannah goes in the playpen, and Ashley stays in the living room. The last couple of weeks, since we got our cat, it's been the cat following me into the bathroom all the time. As soon as I get the door shut, she comes scratching on it...

ProudMomma1022
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:36 PM

if they aren't pounding the door down they are both sticking their fingers under the door or shuving small toys and cars under and get mad at me cuz I can't give them back to them! lol.....if you don't wanna lose it for 5 min then don't put it under the door :)

Quoting heavenly1462:

MsVanqueOsg
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:39 PM

nope he comes and sit on my lap.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)