Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is your houseold like?

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:14 PM
  • 9 Replies
Mine: i stick to a rutine .... I buy healthy food with the few unhealthyalso, i cook and do all cleaning :) we dont spank ever! We do time outs. We have one car which is great lol we struggle at times but we make it . Dishes are always done after dinner :) im ocd!! Naptime is a must but if she dosnt fall asleep she just has quiet time which is fine w me:) we go on bike rides everynight as a family. Story time is big here and school which we do her work book everyday which is 3 so im just preparing her. I think thats all maybe lol

by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
SarahLynn0315
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:18 PM

Yours sounds a lot like mine, only we go for a hike on the parkway/trail/thing that is by our house, or go fishing at the pond down the road.

luvmyangel22
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:20 PM
I cook three meals a day. Sometimes dh orders dinner. I do all the cleaning and cooking, dh does the working. He helps more in the winter, he is a metal roofer so its hard for him to get up after work right now he is so tired. i do spank. i am not too into exact times but we have a routine of brfst, lunch, baby naps, then snack, then dinner. dh and i kayak and hike and fish when its not 900 outside. i drink way too many sodas, its a gaurantee i will make one pitcher of tea at least a week
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ambermarie2006
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:21 PM

We are pretty much the same as you

LeslieQuimby
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:25 PM
I should have said my hubby works 8-4 ofg the weekends! Im a sahm but i do babysit 3 times a week :) cuz i used to get down on myself for not helping which is silly cuz i do all housework and take care of our dd .
ambermarie2006
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:26 PM

We are also adding in home schooling next year

My3LuVs83
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:33 PM
SO works & Im a sahm (currently looking for part time job). I do all the cleaning and I cook 3 meals a day.. I try to do as healthy as possible but we also have a little junk here and there. We only do takeout when we were out running errands and I didnt have time to cook. Food is big in my house so I cook everything from scratch. I walk my ds one mile away to school daily. We love family shows and play board games sometimes. We have one car and we spank only when necessary. We do timeouts. When ds has a school project we always do it together as a family. My ds is 8 yrs old and we have a 10 month old ds too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MaTTsBBmAmA
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:37 PM
We have a routine but does it get broke on occasion?? For sure!! My household is larger then yours my dh, me, ds 9, dd 6, ds 4, dd 4, and I'm 27 weeks pregnant :) I dont spank either <3
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LeslieQuimby
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:39 PM
Ya i have 3 ppl in my family :) but if i had more than that im sure i woulf same way
hempmommy87
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 6:28 PM

I'm OCD as well lol. Well as of now we live with SO's parents. I can't stand his mother! I breastfeed my DS without bottles or pacis so he is on the boob quite frequently. I don't get out a whole lot but I try to take a walk outside at least once everyday, usually with baby in tow. I cook some meals but SO does the majority of the cooking especially because I don't have the hands to do so. I bedshare with ds at night and for some of his naps or he falls asleep while I NAK. I spend a lot of time upstairs in our room with DS. It can be lonely being homebound a lot without friends. I am hoping to get out there and meet some new mom friends that are cool :) I am kind of obsessed with health foods so I try to buy the healthiest I can find while SO gets junk for himself *eyeroll* haha. I give him shit about it. He tries to be healthier though. I love our little family and I can't wait until we are in our own place!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)