Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Video Games?

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:22 PM
  • 40 Replies

I am just wondering what all your thoughts are on them. GOOD or BAD My husband is a Video Game Designer and we always like feedback on what people like and dont like.

Prince Wyatt 9\11\06

Princess Lorelai 7\29\10

http://thevallos.blogspot.com/

by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
birdiemom
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:23 PM

We don't play many video games in our house.  Wii Fit is about the only one that gets used.

coupon_ash
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:24 PM

good. My husband is in school to be a game programmer, so of course they are huge in our home lol

-42-
by Bronze Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:25 PM

They are the DEVIL.

Only immature people play them, and God forbid they stay up all night to do so.

They neglect their wives, their kids, their job(like they even have one), and their personal obligations to everyone.

I am so thankful that only immature people play them so I only have to deal with the mature ones when I pull my head out of my own ass and actually come into human contact.

AMEN!

"Hate is just a special kind of love we give to

people who suck."

Mrs.Vallo
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:26 PM

really what school is he going to? My husband is a level designer. Right now we are working on Launching a few games under his studio. But he has worked with many different companies.

Quoting coupon_ash:

good. My husband is in school to be a game programmer, so of course they are huge in our home lol

Prince Wyatt 9\11\06

Princess Lorelai 7\29\10

http://thevallos.blogspot.com/

xRockaBrittanyx
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:26 PM

They're okay in moderation. My kids won't be playing them until at least the age of ten, that's for sure.

momma2b2008
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:27 PM
Wow... Really?!? You must be a very mature person to have such an open minded prospective on video games. SMDH!!

Quoting -42-:

They are the DEVIL.

They neglect their wives, their kids, their job(like they even have one), and their personal obligations to everyone.

I am so thankful that only immature people play them so I only have to deal with the mature ones when I pull my head out of my own ass and actually come into human contact.

AMEN!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2ljh
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:28 PM
I love video games in moderation. DH likes shooter games. I like a few RPGs, but mostly sports, like Olympics, soccer and tennis.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
coupon_ash

he's at our community college getting the basics done, it leads to game testing, then to a internship. After that he is going to go get the B.A in computer science (I believe that's the one??) since it's kind of hard to ge employed without it.

Quoting Mrs.Vallo:

really what school is he going to? My husband is a level designer. Right now we are working on Launching a few games under his studio. But he has worked with many different companies.

Quoting coupon_ash:

LeslieQuimby
Omg my hubby is a huge gamer!! Ps3 allthe way he plays all the time he loves it i play as well just noy as much lol
-42-
by Bronze Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:29 PM

It's in reference to another post, lol.

I play the hell out of video games.

Quoting momma2b2008:

Wow... Really?!? You must be a very mature person to have such an open minded prospective on video games. SMDH!!

Quoting -42-:

They are the DEVIL.

AMEN!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)