Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I think the hamper is in some far away mystic land i cant see?!

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:48 PM
  • 27 Replies
Now I'm wondering if a lot of you mommies have this same problem...

My SO will take his clothes off at night and put them on the floor 2 feet away from his dirty laundry hamper. Then in the morning while he gets dressed for work,he pulls his pj pants off after he gets out of bed and leaves them right there on the floor!

I end up picking them up every day of course when I clean our whole apartment before I myself go to work.

Is it really that hard to put dirty clothes into a hamper? My 4 year old dd does it just fine. LOL

Ok vent over! Ha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
brettsbaby86
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:50 PM

Lol...yes my hubby does the same thing...he usually leaves his dirty clothes on the bathroom floor...we keep the hamper in out bedroom...our bathroom connects to our room..men! :p

LeslieQuimby
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:52 PM
My hubby leaves socks everywgere and clothes too its right inder where his ahirts hang i dont get it lol
missretro13
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:52 PM

Not so much with dirty clothes, but my husband drives me crazy with empty wrappers. Really, you just finished the box of cereal and you can't walk 5 steps to throw it in the garbage. EVEN THOUGH, you are walking right by it to go to the table. It is SOOO Frustrating!

heavenly1462
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:53 PM
LOL! I really don't understand it!

Quoting brettsbaby86:

Lol...yes my hubby does the same thing...he usually leaves his dirty clothes on the bathroom floor...we keep the hamper in out bedroom...our bathroom connects to our room..men! :p

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heavenly1462
LOL

Quoting LeslieQuimby:

My hubby leaves socks everywgere and clothes too its right inder where his ahirts hang i dont get it lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heavenly1462
That would drive me nuts. LOL

Quoting missretro13:

Not so much with dirty clothes, but my husband drives me crazy with empty wrappers. Really, you just finished the box of cereal and you can't walk 5 steps to throw it in the garbage. EVEN THOUGH, you are walking right by it to go to the table. It is SOOO Frustrating!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JessiB211
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:55 PM
LoL same here. But my kids are just has bad as there dad. How does he expected them to put there dirty close where they go when he doesnt do it. Im a stay at mom for the time being and its hard enough to clean the house and clean up after the kids. I mean they could help and pick up after them sleves. I mean thats i all i ask of him anyway well most days thats is lmbo.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:56 PM
Yeah when we first lived together but I trained him not to. Lol!
Silver_Nova2082
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:56 PM

ill send over my 3 yrold

DS puts his cloths and mine too in the hamper he even tells me i missed when i toss in the cloths

ffpm10
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:57 PM
I am guilty. HE yells at me. But then again, he is just one big vagina :))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)