Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

REALLY!?!?!?! (vent)

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:52 PM
  • 21 Replies

My SO's best friend also lives with us. SHe doesn't have any kids and has very very little responsibilities that she fails at doing to begin with. I am not fond of her, which is one of the big reasons why we are moving at the end of the month. She has been late on rent and bills 3/4 months she has lived here as well. Since I have been pregnant I have become more exhausted than I ever have. Even when I was pregnant and working full time with my last child- I was never this exhausted. I have tried getting more sleep and taking more vitamins, but nothing works. I quit smoking, which is a good thing. I needed to anyways and I can't have energy drinks anymore. I work graveyard shift. I decided to try drinking a cup of coffee during the day to see if it will help me not be so exhausted with my two boys, the house work, my work, ect ect and my SO's best friend came down stairs just now (yes she just woke up it is 10mins til noon) and asks who was drinking coffee (like it is her business anyways). She asks me if I was and tells me I shouldn't do that. I should avoid it since I am pregnant. In which I responded and told her that drinking a cup of coffee which is really only half a cup for me while pregnant is perfectly fine. SHe sarcastically replied "yea, ok...". Seriously! It just pisses me off that this fail whale of a human being who has NO responsibilities has the nerve to lecture me (which she still did half ass) about drinking coffee. Just got lectured right now about letting a cast iron dry on a towel. I understand some people are particular about their cast irons, but really.... >_> SOrry I  needed to vent.

by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamaHardy2008
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:55 PM
Tell her to shut the fuck up and mind her business or get the bell out. You obviously are not going to do anyhing to harm your baby especially since you quit smoking (proud of you by the way) so ugh she needs to shut it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ttc_number2
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:58 PM
This is your house why is so letting her stay when you dont like her
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
autumn_dunlap

Just brush it off mama, you're not doing anything to harm you or your baby. I know having house guests especially while pregnant is rough but hang in there. You'll get through it

brettsbaby86

LOL! she is dumb to say the least...i have at least one cup of coffee everyday...it's not going to harm you or the baby...geez! some people! :p

ttc_number2
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:59 PM
Why does he need a female best friend? It should be YOU . I would behurt:(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
krayzbabylove
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 3:00 PM
Her Ass would have been gone a long time ago.

Quoting ttc_number2:

This is your house why is so letting her stay when you dont like her
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ttc_number2
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 3:02 PM
You seem like a REALLY good person op!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LadyDeath665
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 3:03 PM

I know right! I seriously couldn't believe she was lecturing me about it! I can't have anything else but coffee!  Off my own subject anyone have any nausea cures? I tried the anti nausea chewable tablets, taking more calcium + vitamin D and I take my prenatals.  I also tried tums. I don't drink soda, mostly water, MIO, or gatoraid. Don't really eat fatty foods. All I have is stomach pains, nausea, diarreah, and back pains. Way worse than either of my previous pregnancies.

McM0609
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 3:05 PM
She doesnt have kids you have two boys I think your well aware at what ur doing. Just shut her up or just completely ignore her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SarahLynn0315
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 3:06 PM

Toast, rice, bananas, applesauce, bland stuff like that should settle your stomach.

And I'd already have her shit packed and out on the front porch. ((hugs))

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)