Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So i hid Df's PS3 Game... (piog)

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:53 PM
  • 13 Replies

I stupidly bought him darkside for his birthday/ fathers day kinda late. Like last week late... lol

Well he plays the dang thing till 1 am and wakes up more grumpy then a 2 yr old without a nap... 

So yesterday when i was cleaning i hid it, in a different game box of a game he just had to have called active2. Because he just had to have Active2 "It would make him exercise more"... more like dust collector... 

So all morning he has been pleading, and begging me for his game back, its been cute too. Like a little kid begging for a cookie, and telling you how your the best in the world. Lol 

So i told him i hid it in the most obvious place, his Active2 box. 

He told me i should post this on Cafemom, and tell you all. lol

Have you ever hid anything from your SO's?

ETA : Orignal post.. which caused drama for some reason 

http://www.cafemom.com/group/416/forums/read/14766086/So_i_hid_Dfs_PS3_Game?next=1#replies

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
2manydiapers
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:54 PM

lol his birthday was june 15th lmao 

brettsbaby86
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:55 PM

lol...no :p

Avetay
by Gold Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:55 PM
Lol I've done that to dh lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaHardy2008
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:56 PM
He prob wants you to post it so he can sneak on and check. Lmao. U know our dhs prob get on here and see what we talk about LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2manydiapers

lol i posted this same thing in the nc group ... it got ugly lol 

LeslieQuimby
No never!! My hubby is huge gamer i wouldnt! Its cutefor u tho
2manydiapers
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:59 PM

Quoting MamaHardy2008:

He prob wants you to post it so he can sneak on and check. Lmao. U know our dhs prob get on here and see what we talk about LOL

lol my Df loves reading what women write on here, he constantly peeks over my shoulder. Hes playing the game right now lol. Kids are napping and he doesnt have class or work lol 

cjsmom1
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 3:08 PM

It sounds like you did it joking around. I can totally understand why you hid it though. BD used to be up all hours playing call of duty

MumsTheWord571
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 3:09 PM

that's pretty funny. nope. I would love to hide his cell phone or laptop from him sometimes, but since he needs both for work I can't....

LuckyMommy0711
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 3:12 PM
His shoes... I didn't want him to leave... ;) I gave them back after a few minutes... but I got some extra kisses and hugs out of it :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)