Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just for YOU!

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 3:05 PM
  • 8 Replies

What beauty rituals do you do for yourself to make yourself feel good?  And how often? 

Do you go tanning once a week?  Apply lotion after your daily shower?  Get your eyebrows waxed?  Do you curl your hair everyday?  Paint your nails or get them done?  How often?  Do you sit in a steam bath once a week?  Apply a homemade hair conditioner to your hair once a week?  Get your legs waxed?  Wear perfume?  Makeup?  Facials?  Go get a massage?  Go for a run everyday?

What do you to to make yourself feel healthy and/or beautiful!??!?! :D

by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 3:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
LogansMom831
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 3:06 PM

I get my eyebrows waxed monthly and tweeze in between

LogansMom831
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 3:06 PM

Paint my nails 1-2 times a week as needed

LogansMom831
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 3:08 PM

I wear makeup everyday---minimally mascara and chapstick on the weekends, more if I'm going out or if I'm going to work.

LogansMom831
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 3:09 PM

I take a hot bath 1-2 times/week with candles lit and relaxing music playing after DS is in bed

brettsbaby86
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 3:12 PM

I straighten my hair when we go out to dinner/movies...i like taking baths like twice a week to relax...especially now...my back is starting to hurt a lot...i'm almost 30 weeks preggo on monday...i like painting my nails like once a week...and i loooove lotion...i have dry skin!

LogansMom831
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 3:23 PM

Aww :)  I LOVED taking baths when I was preggers!!!

Quoting brettsbaby86:

I straighten my hair when we go out to dinner/movies...i like taking baths like twice a week to relax...especially now...my back is starting to hurt a lot...i'm almost 30 weeks preggo on monday...i like painting my nails like once a week...and i loooove lotion...i have dry skin!

LogansMom831
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:41 PM

LMAO---seriously.... I have no idea why I post anything on here

ffpm10
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:42 PM
Nothing!!!!
Lol. I'm in a slump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)