Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Twilight Question?

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 3:54 PM
  • 18 Replies

And I suppose it applies to other vampire thingies as well..

For those books that say vampires can procreate, I don't really understand.. If your heart isn't pumping blood through your vampire body, how exactly does one get an erection, and thus make a baby?

Someone explain to me, please.

by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 3:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Chibi_Kitten
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 3:56 PM

There's actually been cases of a corpse getting an erection, though I can't remember what it's called. I'm assuming they play off that though.

brettsbaby86
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 3:57 PM

lol...you have a good point there...I have no idea...lol!

heavenly1462
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 3:58 PM
Wow. I've never heard of this before! Hmm...you learn something new every day! LOL

Quoting Chibi_Kitten:

There's actually been cases of a corpse getting an erection, though I can't remember what it's called. I'm assuming they play off that though.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ambermarie2006
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 3:58 PM

I'm figuring you have an eternal erection lol

Silver_Nova2082
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:00 PM

what about hair growing b/c in the books they make up there hair and if it does not grow wont they be bald

Butterflysky_24
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:01 PM
It's make believe you can't pick it apart. It wouldn't be a romance if Bella and Edward couldn't get married and have babies!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2twins9909
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:01 PM

It's a movie...Leave it to your imagination. My husband picks apart movies like that. Gets on my nerves..lol

xRockaBrittanyx
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:03 PM

There are plenty of romances that don't involve making babies..

Quoting Butterflysky_24:

It's make believe you can't pick it apart. It wouldn't be a romance if Bella and Edward couldn't get married and have babies!

Butterflysky_24
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:06 PM
I think it's more romantic not to have kids stressing u out lol. But that's how movies are. I think it also has to do with Bella still being human cuz Rosalie wants a baby really bad but she cant have one since shes a vampire

Quoting xRockaBrittanyx:

There are plenty of romances that don't involve making babies..

Quoting Butterflysky_24:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:09 PM
Yeah I dont get it. In twilight only male vampires are fertile but females arent. Weird. In true blood the vampires have blood running through them so..
But I try not to over think it and just enjoy it. Lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)