Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's your favorite...

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:29 PM
  • 3 Replies

What's your favorite candle/scent to burn during the seasons (Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer)? Is there a candle/scent that you have all year round and wouldn't give up? Does the candle/scent remind you of a time that you wish you could go back too? Give me details that you

For some reason last night and most of today I've have had my Yankee Candle "Sparkling Snow" burning. It reminds me of Christmas time and I love it because it just seems sooo peaceful to me to have it burning.

Fall - Anything fallish or spicey, yet homey! (Yankee Candle "Pumpkin Patch", "Autumn Leaves", "Cinnamon &Sugar")

Winter - Piney, peaceful & warm (Yankee Candle "Sparkling Snow", "Home For The Holidays" & "Mistletoe & Fig")

Spring - Fresh & clean (Yankee Candle "Clean Cotton" & "Early Sunrise")

Summer - Beachy, clean & fresh (Yankee Candle "Sun & Sand", "Hometown Days" & "God Bless America")

P.S. did you know that if you smell the bottom of the candle that that is the true scent that will come out when it's burning!?

CafeMom Tickers
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
brettsbaby86
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:32 PM

I like pumpkin spice,,,like anything caramel and vanilla...i dont like flowery scents at all...they make my head hurts. I like most fruity smelling candles! :)

heavenly1462
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:35 PM
In winter I love bath and body works "secret wonderland" and "spearmint & eucalyptus"

In summer I like vanilla or black cherry,anything berry.

I do not like anything that smells like pine,pumpkin,any kind of pies.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steffielou_who
by Stefanie on Aug. 19, 2011 at 5:11 PM

Fall-Pumpkin or apple...  Christmas-Cinnamon or pumpkin... Spring-Clean cotton... And summer-Coconut...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)