Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

**Sins of the Skin**Do you hate your Tattoos?

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 5:48 PM
  • 51 Replies
Years before I had my son I made 2 big mistakes of getting 2 tattoos one a ex's name on my left breast and a italian flag which is facing the wrong way on my right wrist( Im italian and I was drunk) BIG MISTAkES! Now that Im a mom I feel like people look at me discussed with me because of my tattoos. And I feel werid and uncomfortable when my bd looks at my chest cause of my ex's name,N-E one feel the same way?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 5:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
angeline
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 5:49 PM
I dislike one of my tatts , I got the name I'd the city I grew up in on my shoulder, but I really don't like the font :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angeline
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 5:50 PM
*of

Quoting angeline:

I dislike one of my tatts , I got the name I'd the city I grew up in on my shoulder, but I really don't like the font :/

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bchic24
by Silver Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 5:51 PM

I love my tattoos!!! I have an infinity sign on my left hand, no lies just love on my wrists, and a tribal that I designed myself on my lower back!

XoXo.Nikki.XoXo
by Ruby Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 5:51 PM

Nope no regrets. Here are 2 of them. The 3rd is on the nape of my neck. Its a Taurus symbols.

These tattoos are of my kids names, I love these tattoos!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
XoXo.Nikki.XoXo
by Ruby Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 5:52 PM
I wanna see pics! Lol. I love tattoos!

Quoting bchic24:

I love my tattoos!!! I have an infinity sign on my left hand, no lies just love on my wrists, and a tribal that I designed myself on my lower back!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyMcConnell
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 5:52 PM

I have a tattoo that I hate. I got it in a horrible spot on my stomach, and it looks horrible since I got pregnant shortly after and have stretch marks everywhere. Now in my second pregnancy and it looks even worse. It was a tatoo that both my ex and I got, so every time I look at it I think of him. Ugh! I can't wait until I have the money to remove it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LeslieQuimby
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 5:56 PM
I love my tats!! I wouldnt change them i have my hubbys whole name on my ankle and my dd name and 9 others i dont care if anyone dosnt like it cuz its who i am . I know ppl think cuz im a mom i shouldnt i dont give a rats asd what ppl think :)
TexasWife
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 5:57 PM

I usually forget that I have one. lol. It is on my back. I guess I just think of it as a part of me. I use to be more aware of it when I was hiding it from my dad. Now he knows I have it so no biggie. 

Trust1435
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 5:59 PM
Bump ill post pics in a little bit
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Angelica.
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 6:00 PM

I don't have any, but I grew up hearing my dad always talking about how he regretted his tattoo. have you looked into having them removed?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)