Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This lady is one french fry short of a happy meal.. *update with video and article*

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 6:27 PM
  • 17 Replies

The news was talking about this lady in Florida who was riding in the back of a pickup truck with a baby in a stroller. She was babysitting so the child wasn't even hers!!! Smh...

I'll try to find the article..

Here is the article and there is a video of the idiot on the website driving with the baby like that

A Florida woman is in jail after police caught her riding in the back of a pickup truck with a baby strapped in a stroller next to her.

Keyona Davis, 23, was arrested Wednesday and charged with child neglect after a Daytona Beach police officer spotted the woman with the 8-month old boy.

The cop's dashcam captured the odd sight.

In the video, Davis is in the back of a white truck. The baby boy can be seen in the stroller as the cop follows the truck. Two people are in the cab of the truck.

Davis is holding onto the stroller as the driver of the truck makes a couple of turns at slow speed, the video shows.

Davis is currently being held in Volusia County jail on $5,000 bond. It is unclear if she had an attorney.

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/Video-Shows-Baby-Riding-in-Bed-of-Pick-Up-Truck-128021923.html

by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 6:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mrs.Brugger
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 6:28 PM

oh. my. goodness. i'd sue the freakin whackjob if that was MY kid she was endangering.

Tammy_G
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 6:29 PM

Omg! Some peoples kids...

mom2twins9909
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 6:32 PM

BUMP!

ambermarie2006
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 6:33 PM

lol I posted this earlier. This woman is freaking insane, she justified it by saying that she had her hand on the stroller the whole time.

activitymode
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 6:33 PM
She needs to be sterilized, and banned from ever being around children again. And the childs mother must be a freaking whackjob as well..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Brugger
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 6:35 PM

un fucking believable.

mom2twins9909
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 6:35 PM

I sorry. I didn't see it..lol

Quoting ambermarie2006:

lol I posted this earlier. This woman is freaking insane, she justified it by saying that she had her hand on the stroller the whole time.

18hearts
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 6:36 PM

I saw this on our news last night and I was shocked!

If that was my child I would be livid. If they had been in an accident that child could of been seriously hurt.

LexisMommie
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 6:38 PM
Quoting Mrs.Brugger:

un fucking believable.

SamGames23
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 6:41 PM

What a dumbass. =/ People are sure crazy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)