Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey preggos get in here!!

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 6:35 PM
  • 33 Replies

I wanna hear you complain! I don't care what it is about, we aren't here to judge you so spill it!! Dying to have a beer? Wish you could punch your s/o for getting you pregnant? Not one of those preggo mommies who "enjoys pregnancy to the fullest and is full of wonder and joy"?

SPILL IT!!

No bashing! We all have a right to complain so let's do it! Ready go!!

pregnancy
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 6:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TheBabyFactory4
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 6:37 PM

I usually liked being pregnant but all im doing is throwing up all the time, missing work and being extremly tired. I haven't started feeling the baby yet, dont know the sex so there isn't anything excited. im only almost 15 weeks and i found out sooo early this time. It seems like its taking forever.

(is that good enough?)

Sammie71121

Hmm lets see, hubby STILL hasnt quit smoking, and im past 38 weeks now! He tried today and only lasted 3 freakin hours before he said he couldnt do it.

Apparently our daughter isnt as importnant as smoking. I had to quit cold turkey! He should have done the same as far as im concerned!

2nd, I DONT WANNA BE PREGNANT ANYMORE! Im miserable! get her out already! shes already almost 9lbs!!!

TheBabyFactory4

and yes i blame it on dh

saci

I have a really diffcult time being pregnant, form the morning sickness to my husband pmsing to my kids jumping on me and not listening and also lets not forget my hormones driving me insane.

TheBabyFactory4
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 6:38 PM

you're almost there

Quoting Sammie71121:

Hmm lets see, hubby STILL hasnt quit smoking, and im past 38 weeks now! He tried today and only lasted 3 freakin hours before he said he couldnt do it.

Apparently our daughter isnt as importnant as smoking. I had to quit cold turkey! He should have done the same as far as im concerned!

2nd, I DONT WANNA BE PREGNANT ANYMORE! Im miserable! get her out already! shes already almost 9lbs!!!

MommySwag88
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 6:39 PM

I am going through a ton of crap right now and being pregnant is just making it worse =(

oneluckymom23
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 6:41 PM
Being pregnant sucks!!! I have been sick from almost the minute I found out.

Yes, I blame my DH too...if he wasn't so freaking irresistible I wouldn't be in the mess! I need to learn to say no. Haha Jk

And why is it the minute you get pregnant your kids are instantly more needy, whiny and bratty?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CMac26
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 6:44 PM

It is 103 degrees in Texas today and feels like 150 and all I want is a mojito and a pile of snow to play in!

pregnancy
oneluckymom23
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 6:45 PM
LIKE! I'll play in the snow with you.

Quoting CMac26:

It is 103 degrees in Texas today and feels like 150 and all I want is a mojito and a pile of snow to play in!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FolasadesMom
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 6:45 PM

same im at school full time with a 3 yr old, and we got an eviction notice our landlord needs to sell our apartment. so now i have to move go to school. and find time to give birth :/

Quoting MommySwag88:

I am going through a ton of crap right now and being pregnant is just making it worse =(

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)