Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need Ideas!

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 7:42 PM
  • 8 Replies

Ok I live in NH...

Not the warmest of places and often by the middle of november when my son's birthday is there is snow.

So help me out! I'm trying to think of places to have a party at because we just did a reno and I don't want my floors and stuff messed up. So I need suggestions on where to have it that aren't going to cost me an arm and a leg! 

Chucky Cheese upped their prices its insane now they at least used to be the cheapest. Need ideas please???

by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 7:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
OBImomma
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 7:49 PM
A roller skate place

Indoor putt putt

A gymnastics place (we have a tumbling place here that does childrens parties)

Not sure what the prices are though. My kids aren't old enough for big parties yet. We just do family at our house for dinner, cake and presents
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
army_wifey_06
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 7:53 PM
What about in the game room of a pizza parlor? We had ds first birthday there and it was free to rent out the room for 4 hours and everyone paid for their own pizza.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ProudMomma1022
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 7:57 PM

places with bouncy houses are always a hit

rosemagic01
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:36 PM

I wish we had a roller skate place close but unfortunately we don't. =\ 

Indoor putt putt I"m going to look and see if there are any of these in NH at all. If there is I'll definitely look for it I didn't know that there was such a place! We have lots of them outside but all closed by November.

We are considering the YMCA but its kinda pricy after the food and everything that I have to supply myself. 

I go big every year but this year things are super tight. I hate it!!! 

Quoting OBImomma:

A roller skate place

Indoor putt putt

A gymnastics place (we have a tumbling place here that does childrens parties)

Not sure what the prices are though. My kids aren't old enough for big parties yet. We just do family at our house for dinner, cake and presents

rosemagic01
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:38 PM

Ya know i haven't seen a game room at a pizza place in YEARS. I know of 5 different places in the city that are pizza places and 3 near us and not a single one had a game room. Odd I really never noticed but now I'm getting all nastalgic! 

Quoting army_wifey_06:

What about in the game room of a pizza parlor? We had ds first birthday there and it was free to rent out the room for 4 hours and everyone paid for their own pizza.

rosemagic01
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:38 PM

Yeah its $400 though. The only upside is they supply the food. 

Quoting ProudMomma1022:

places with bouncy houses are always a hit

My3LuVs83
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:39 PM
Im in cali so I have no idea what you guys have up there..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cjsmom1
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:40 PM
bowling, movies
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)