Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms That Love Halloween HELP!!!!!

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 8:59 PM
  • 34 Replies

Ok! My dds bday is Nov.2nd. She will be 7 and we are gonne have her a halloween bday party on Oct.29. I need help with decorations and treats! And the main thing her cake she wants a halloween themed cake! Please post links and pictures of what yall find. And if ya cant help please bump!!!! Thankx!!

dracula

by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 8:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Landyn033007
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:01 PM

BUMP!

Bl3ss3dMommi
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:02 PM

She loves hello kitty and I found this cake but wanted something a little more fancy maybe use the hello kitty on the top of a tier cake?

Bl3ss3dMommi
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:03 PM

Thankx! 

Quoting Landyn033007:

BUMP!

littlenikkidf
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:04 PM
im on mobile right now but my baby shower was halloween themed and i found a neat idea for a gravyard cake. but ill see if i can find some ideas for you! i love halloween!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Fuchia05

BUMP!

lcm3181

No idea, I am the LEAST creative person alive...so here's a bump!

SexyAngelBaby
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:06 PM
Im mobile right now.here's a numb til I can get online
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bl3ss3dMommi
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:09 PM

Thankx yall I am just very excited about it cause she will be inviting her friends from school and I havent got the throw her a big party in a couple years and I love halloween!!!

TaeTaeLove
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:33 PM
You can do the whole haunted house thing with groceries for scary bits (peeled grapes for eyes, cold spagetti for intestines, etc), make a maze in the yard out of 2x4s and black plastic (if you don't mind holes), pumpkin carving contests. Several jackolanterns grouped for decor. The spider webs with plastic spiders, lumineers are cheaper than pumpkins (paper bags with sand and votives).

Spooky spider web soup

Pumpkin
Red onion
Sun dried tomato puree
3 red peppers
Cream
Garlic
Olive oil
Veggie stock

Halve pumpkin, remove pulp and cube (save seeds). Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in pan and fry peeled and chopped onion and garlic for 5 minutes. Add 12 tbsp tomato puree, deseeded and sliced peppers, and pumpkin. Cook 10 mins and add 1 liter veggie Stock, bring to boil. Reduce heat and cook 30 mins. Blend until smooth, return to pan and warm. Serve in bowls with spiderweb pattern. Put 2 circles w/ a dot in the middle of cream. Use toothpick to drag thru. Top with baked pumpkin seeds.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyofone740
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:33 PM
Nightmare before christmas maybe
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)