Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

w. memphis 3 what is your opinion

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:06 PM
  • 9 Replies

Just curious what everyones opinion is on the release of the west memphis three.  if this has been discussed already-sorry ive been mia

by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
lcm3181
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:09 PM

I think it is terrible...lawyers can find loopholes in too many situations!

exoticdiva63
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:10 PM

so i take it you think the boys are all guilty

Quoting lcm3181:

I think it is terrible...lawyers can find loopholes in too many situations!

thinkpink2012
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:11 PM
I'm happy they are finally out. I am sad on the fact those threeittle boys killers will still run free and get away with it. But yay for damion echols, he will finally get to meet his 18 yr old son :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Masri
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:12 PM

I am happy that they were finally released, though I am saddened that they plead out. I dont think they did it or had ANYTHING to do with it, they were just a good fit to the crime.. 

ambermarie2006
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:12 PM

I agree. The only DNA found was the stepfather of one of the young boys. There was no physical evidence to link these men to the killing

Quoting thinkpink2012:

I'm happy they are finally out. I am sad on the fact those threeittle boys killers will still run free and get away with it. But yay for damion echols, he will finally get to meet his 18 yr old son :)

exoticdiva63
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:13 PM

clapping 

Quoting thinkpink2012:

johnnieskrissy
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:15 PM
totaly agree!

Quoting ambermarie2006:

I agree. The only DNA found was the stepfather of one of the young boys. There was no physical evidence to link these men to the killing

Quoting thinkpink2012:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thinkpink2012
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:16 PM
Living in little Rock, we hear about this case a lot. Today was such an amazing day. Damian echols is the first person ever to be realeased from death row in the state! One of the friends wasn't going to agree to the plea but agreed to just to get Damian off of death row. They were kids when this happened and they got judged for being different. They deserved to be free long ago.

Quoting ambermarie2006:

Quoting thinkpink2012:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaPeanut
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:44 PM
I absolutely agree!!

Quoting Mrs.Masri:

I am happy that they were finally released, though I am saddened that they plead out. I dont think they did it or had ANYTHING to do with it, they were just a good fit to the crime.. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)