Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

*Fathers*Should they have a choice to be a parent*like Mothers Choice*

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:46 PM
  • 3 Replies
Im watching this Dr Phil episode about fathers saying they are forced to be fathers and that they had no intent of being a father and made that know to there ex's and were told that she was on birth control. They feel tricked and they should have the same rights as a mother does when they become pregnant. That they dont feel that they need to support a child that wasnt their decision,What do u ladies think? I THINK IF U GET IN BED TO DO THE DANCE U MADE THE THE CHOICE TO BE A FATHER NO BIRTH CONTROL IS 100%.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:46 PM
Replies (1-3):
novachick
by Gold Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:48 PM
They can sign away their rights whenever they want and leave.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kirstenrainee
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:52 PM
I know its a rarity, but a friend of mine is actually going through a hard time because he wanted the baby, and she didn't.

So should it work the other way around too? Should both have to agree to abortion/adoption/raising? Or should just the mother be allowed to make the choice?

I don't know how I feel about it, its sad that a baby could be put in a situation where s/he could not be wanted :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:56 PM

Hi,

Please continue the conversation on this thread: This was posted twice.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/266/forums/read/14769428/_Fathers_Should_they_have_a_choice_to_be_a_parent_like_Mothers_Choice?last#post154182557

Thank you for being part of this group!

\\ The Cafe Group Admin Team

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)