Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kinda upset...

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:20 AM
  • 7 Replies
So, I got fired today after telling my boss how md I was that I never got hours.. I am so upset that I am crying.. Four years and this is whatb they do...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
hannahsmom238
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:25 AM
I'm sorry that really sucks
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SAMNMAYASMOM
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:45 AM

Everything happens for a reason. I know it's cheesy, but it's so true. For example, I got fired for something that was completely NOT my fault, and the manager lied his a$$ off to save himself. I was out of work for a couple of months and I happened upon a job as a cocktail waitress (and I knew NOTHING about alcohol.) I got hired anyway, and a month later, DH transferred from another location of the same chain. :) That's how I met him.

Mommajub
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:22 AM

That sucks! *HUGS*

lenoxclan
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:40 AM

WOW! What a shitty boss...HUGS babes

luvmybug
by Amanda on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:18 AM

*HUGS*

Xmasbaby11
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:24 AM

I worked at a daycare for 2 years and when she found out I was pregnant she cut my hours to 6 a week from 45 and when I said something I dissappeared off the schedule. I called unemployment and she fought the case and lost. Now I sit on my butt making 200 a week for the next year :) Go for unemployment or sue him. YOU HAVE RIGHTS GIRL.

t1gger143
by Katie on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:24 AM
I've had a crappy boss he told me my place was at home with my son. I came back from having him and next thing I knew I was being let go. He did the same thing to another girl a few months later. He was protected under the union and we couldn't do anything about it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)